Really enjoy this game would recommend its a great challenge difficult to put down. Keeps the grey cells working. Good for all ages.
0Comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2013
Only played a few screens so far, but smooth gameplay,well suited to kindle. LOGICAL choice of screens, different game styles and boards.
on 12 February 2013
Very good, I thoroughly enjoy this game and find it very addictive if I can get it back from my grandchildren.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2013
This is a great game for those of us who want to learn how to play Mahjong but haven't got a clue where to start, but want to learn. The highlighting of the tiles available to you and the added extra of the clues to chose makes this a great learing experience.
on 15 April 2013
What a great game very addictive and very hard to put down must not let the grandchildren get hold of it
on 2 March 2013
This game is so addictive and I picked it up quickly. It improves the mind and concentration and it helps forget your own problems for a while. I highly recommend it
on 23 February 2013
I enjoy this game thank you. I would recommend this game to all ages you could play it for ages.
on 16 April 2013
Only lasted for 10 minutes then had a blank screen, no longer works. Game was very good while it lasted.
on 2 May 2015
I really like this mah-jong game, I purchased it this week, as I use to play Mahjong as a child, but unfortunately the instructions got lost,
It could become very addictive as I keep moving on to the next game, and before I realise an hour has gone!
Now I wont play it until night time!
The App downloaded quickly, but when I opened it, it crashed, so I had to delete it and start again!
Sine then it has been ok
The Tiles are really clear, but there doesn't seem to be a way of keeping track of your score and how many games you have played, It seems that you have to win all the games in the Classic category before you can unlock the other games, so it would be useful to know your score!

I also downloaded Mahjong 3 as it was free, Even though I have only played it once, It seems much better to keep track of your score, as it tells you how many games you have won and completed in the classic category in a box, so you can move onto the next game or level.

Both the games are really good and will be well used
I have a number of versions of Mahjong on my Kindle but I was disappointed with this version. When I started playing it was so easy a child could have played it and I whizzed through all the versions in the Classic section very quickly. It was particularly easy as the tiles which were not blocked in and therefore free to move, were highlighted. I discovered that I could turn off the highlight and this made it slightly more difficult, but still very easy. There are supposedly 3 types of games in this version of Mahjong - Classic, Time Attack and Challenge but I have so far been unable to access the Time Attack or Challenge modes. When I try to open up either of these, the following message appears - "To unlock, complete more towers in Challenge mode". However, there is no information about how you do this and I have been unable to unlock either of these modes. Disappointing game overall. The various free versions of Mahjong which I have downloaded are all much better than this version. I wouldn't buy again.