on 24 October 2013
to be honest, i can't really tell the difference between these and tesco scottish shortbread, but the price is about the same as well. they are 32% butter, and not overly sweet, which is what i look for in a dessert. perfect texture and shape for dipping in tea.
on 27 February 2016
Given as a present for a triathlon striving relative so less worry for me .Might buy them for a treat for us for Easter,hopefully .Bet they taste wonderful We like Walkers products eg Ready Salted crisps Thank you .They looked nice in the large see through polythene bag given
on 4 February 2016
Tastes good, probably one of the most famous shortbreads in UK, and they sell them around the world, was quick and fast with delivery, i actually ended up sending them to friends from overseas which they thoroughly enjoyed. Of course not the most healthy thing, but it's a lovely treat once in a while.
on 26 June 2016
Fantastic biscuits. Delicious and superior to supermarket and less quality brand shortbread. Each 250g box is packed full of fingers and each goes well with a tea! Gifted 3 and all recipients were delighted.
on 1 March 2016
My Daughter gave us a tin of these one Christmas, and we have been looking for them every since. These are a very good price, other retailers are quite a bit more expensive. They are about the best we have tasted.
on 16 December 2015
These came today and i had to open a box right away to check whether they had a sprinkle of sugar on them - they didn't. Which is exactly what i wanted!!! I couldn't find in the description whether they had sugar on them or not, but the image seemed to suggest they didn't and im glad i trusted the image.

They taste great!
on 29 September 2013
I HAVE GIVEN THIS 5 STARS BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE EATEN, VERY BUTTERY, FIRM AND GOOD TO DUNK. THATS WAY I HAVE THEM SENT EVERY MONTH.10/10
on 4 May 2015
Delicious shortbread BUT, delivered on 1st May 2015 with best before date 31st May 2015. So 6 boxes of shortbread to eat in 1 month. As much as we love it, that is a big ask. Can't even give as a gift due to short shelf life. Please check dates before sending to customers!!!
on 18 April 2014
it is funny how they have kept the formula more or the less the same so you can still retain that taste. it is such a shame that most supermarkets don't sell them now. instead they have cheap sugary imitations (down to the packaging)...
on 9 February 2013
Walkers Shortbread is quite the best I have ever tasted. I have enjoyed it for years and will continue so to do for many more.