on 20 August 2014
My daughter loves these, I don't. I despair when she undresses them and I struggles to tie fiddly aprons and squeeze the trousers on. I also think they're ridiculously expensive for what they are. That's a company that needs some serious competition!
on 6 March 2013
A real pleaser for my 5 year old daughter. She loves the baby and naming the whole family so a real winner. Highly recommended
on 6 November 2013
these little sylvanian family are just so cute and are genuine product great price for he amount of animals you get in it would recommend to anyone who asked.
on 24 April 2013
A good array of characters to set up the scenes with campervan, tent etc, gives plenty of play hours and imagination.
I bought this for a dolls house I am building. I would highly recommend for the price and the quality. I would highly recommend, the product is great.
on 20 September 2013
These are a great set for any avid sylvanian collector. Their are plenty that come in the box and they are all great quality. Thanks a lot
on 20 January 2014
A very happy granddaughter who has increased her Sylvanian Family collection. Exactly what she wanted, is being played with constantly.
on 8 November 2013
bought these for my daughters Christmas at a very affordable price was much cheaper than your bigger toy stores and she loved them.
on 10 November 2013
This is a Christmas present for one of my granddaughters, so I know it will be a great hit, she loves Sylvanians.
on 17 December 2013
Very lovely toy figures, very attractive and good quality !!!
I bought it for my nephew and he loved it :)

See one answered question