on 23 May 2012
I received every thing Cotswold Outdoor Dining Set with FSC Certified Eucalyptus Wood (5 Pieces)within 3 days of ordering it, fantastic delivery and just in time for the summer (which hopefully will last longer than three days). The chairs came ready assembled and it was a matter of minutes before I assembled the table(exceptionally easy for a woman over 60). Quality is excellent and I'm really happy to be sitting outside, having a beer and using the internet at a table. Highly recommended, the beer bit as well as the garden furniture.
on 6 June 2012
Whilst very nice to look at and very reasonably priced (half price), the table, designed for 4 people, only allows 2 of you to put your legs underneath. The other 2 people are impeded by the woodwork. Such a shame.
on 8 May 2012
The chairs and table set arrived promptly and I am very impressed by the quality and finish, my brother who is a carpenter was also impressed, I would highly recommend,
on 7 May 2013
I bought this garden furniture set on a Thursday and it arrived by Friday AM. I'm very impressed on delivery and the set.

Minimal assembly required - chairs are already assembled - and tool to fit the table legs is included. Comes in 3 large, but not heavy boxes.

The table has adjustable feet, which is a ideal for wonky patios. The table is also sterdy enough to hold a large parasol without tipping (using a sufficient base). The table doesn't fold down, unlike the chairs, but the table could be unscrewed for winter storage.

For the price paid, this set looks really good and is great quality. Lovely colour and smells good too! My (carpenter) husband even agreed it was a bargin and he's very picky with my wooden purchases.
on 4 August 2012
I am very pleased with this set of garden furniture, it is well constructed although it would be good if the table could be folded for winter storage - I think I shall have to completely dismantle it. Great service, goods were delivered in a very short time. Highly recommended
on 27 April 2012
this 5 piece set is both sylish and sturdy. It comes at a nice price, well packed an assett to any garden
on 25 May 2012
Delighted with this garden table and chairs. Very good value for money and very well made. Bit bright but no doubt will fade in the Cornwall sun. We had a similar set which lasted 10 years and this looks of the same (if not better) quality. Delivery efficient.
on 21 May 2014
I bought this set thinking it was smaller for the price (I'm not very good converting centimetres :-) ). It turned out to be larger than I needed for the garden, so I set it up in the living room as a worktop/dining table. The table is assembled fairly easily considering its size, and folds down again removing two bolts with the allan key provided. The chairs are fully assembled on delivery.
on 17 July 2014
This garden set was bought for my son moving into his new home and I've seen it but not used it personally. He describes it as stylish and was pleased with its quality. It was delivered well before the promised date and was adequately packaged. It is practical and large enough for his relatively small garden. Because of the low cost, I was concerned that it might be flimsy but it is robust enough to stand the rigours of his two small children. To summarize, damned good value for money,. Recommended.
on 29 August 2013
We were pleasantly surprised with this. It was easily assembled, is sturdy and looks good - no splits or splinters. Having read the reviews we were a bit sceptical about ordering it but thought it was worth a gamble at the price. Pleased to say the gamble paid off and we see no reason why we shouldn't have many years use out of it. Just hope we get more summers like this one!!