on 12 June 2013
I only had the opportunity to do 3 tanning sessions to prepare my skin before going on hols and did them over 5 days. I used this product and was amazed at the results, my skin was nicely tanned and felt smooth, and the fragrance of the product is gorgeous.
on 13 July 2012
I love this cream, it smells lush and gives me a deep dark tan. Just using once a week on a 9 min tanning session has kept my holiday tan going. Fast delivery and great price.
on 16 May 2013
Great tanning product for a bargain price, I try not to use sun beds too oftern and with this you don't have to, keeps your tan for ages and I had everyone commenting on how well I looked
on 13 July 2013
I used this in a sunbed shop an loved it so bought it off here cheaper there was no problems with the packaging it came straight away an my tan it lovely or the summer deffo reccommend and would deffo but again
on 1 August 2013
I have used this to tan outdoors and it really does make a difference. I noticed I was a lot more tanned after a day in the sun and my tan seems to last longer.

Recommend if you want a golden tan!
on 23 May 2012
Extremely happy with cream quality for sooo reasonable price and delivery time scale!!!! Definetly recommend to purchase the cream and enjoy tanning!!!! Thank you!!!
on 2 December 2015
Smells amazing!

This lotion is easy to apply and seems to go along way. Used before I went on holiday and my tan seemed to come out well. It even seemed to last longer when I came back from my holiday. I was worried that it would make me look too orange but I don't feel that this happened. I would recommend.
on 29 May 2015
l really like this product. It gives a nice even bronz effect no streaks and smells pretty good too. Im not a sunbed fan but needed to have a few before I went abroad. I have pale skin and blue eyes. I only had 3 five minute sessions and this bronzer really helped my sking stay nourised and looking cared for.
on 11 September 2013
This is really good for an accelerant for the sun bed and moisturises your skin at the same time. You will need to put gloves on or wash your hands after applying.
on 24 May 2015
Don't waste your money . I'd previously bought the version below this one and absolutely loved it, so I thought id go for the 25 x and not the 10 x....
What a waste of money, as it stipulates it has 25x ultra dark, I naturally thought my skin would look darker. It's rubbish, it washes off and leaves you streaky . It looks darker when applying but then as soon as it's on your skin it's sticky and doesn't absorb into your skin. Trust me I have used a lot of tanning lotions and this one I certainly wouldn't recommend you to waste your money on.
Trust me on this stay with the Incredibly Black10x and not this one it's not UNBELIEVABLY BLACK x 25...... You'll your lucky if if tans you at all.....
Disappointed
Disgusted
Doesn't do what it says
I'd like my money back.

Wish I could give it a big fat 0 ZERO....
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse