Customer reviews

koziol butter dish Rio, thermoplastic, mustard green with transparent olive green, 12.1 x 17.5 x 5.8 cm
Colour: Mustard Green With Transparent Olive Green|Change

on 8 February 2014
What can I say, life is better with a green butter dish :) - less mess, less stickiness and less butter everywhere. I am more than happy with this purchase. I've had this butter dish for a year now, and it has never annoyed me once (in terms of design). I love the colour - I'm a sucker for green things, and this butter dish is a very nice shade of green (picture is very accurate in this sense).
One thing you might be interested in as a potential customer is that the dish has a tiny edge on the inside of the lid (which keeps the lid from falling and the butter from slipping). Since the product has no pictures without the lid, you don't get to see how the inside looks like, and that's why I'm mentioning it. This might be off-putting for some people that might experience some difficulty when trying to cut the butter (because the edge eventually gets in the way) but, to some extent, this is also because the plate itself has slanted edges). It was not a major thing for me, and I got used to it in time.
on 27 June 2016
butter is awesome, hard butter is terrible, the butter left in the paper wrapping stuff just well, the paper warpping stuff ruins it, and now we in summer for sure, random flies do get in and want to protect my butter, so this is exactly what i need, and more awesomely, in the color i wanted it, they had a ncie selecton of colours, the quality is great, does what its supposed too,
on 5 March 2017
Exactly what I wanted - a no nonsense butter dish. If you want something fancy it won't be for you but it does the job perfectly.
on 20 December 2016
I bought this butter dish a while ago now and use it constantly.
The colour is a good red, with a solid red base and transparent red lid. This isn't really obvious from the picture, but it is handy, because you can see how much butter you have left through the lid.
It easily fits a full 250g block of butter.
Other than that, it looks good - a friend of mine wants one too!
on 2 July 2016
very light in weight and bit small for the butter size, but what the heck, I just cut it in half, love the colour and you can see how much butter inside, nothing worse than getting your toast ready and the butter you need is in the fridge, cause no one has told you the butter dish is nearly empty.!!!
on 8 December 2016
This dish will only fit the smaller blocks of butter, but unlike other dishes I've owned, the butter sits in a recess in the dish, so its great at stopping the butter slipping about. It would have had a 5 star review if it was for the larger blocks.
on 19 October 2016
Yep it's just a butter dish. .. 😀 I have to say it's well priced n looks great on my table alongside my red n black decor ... Great item. Oh n I've dropped it on the floor n it was fine.. Defo buy this one if it catches ur eye. .. 😀
on 7 May 2017
I like how it is made in Germany, has no softeners in it (for food!) and that is just the right size. Not as good as Tupperware but ok, its only 30% of the price of Tupper.
on 8 April 2017
WE have just converted from spread to butter. Hence the need for a butter dish. This butterdish, it matches my toaster and kettle,and it performs its function while looking good.
on 24 May 2014
just what I wanted inexpnsive servs its purpose,easy to cleanand umlike my previous butter dishes willnot smash inti a million bits of glass if dropped Will use this seller again