on 8 February 2014
What can I say, life is better with a green butter dish :) - less mess, less stickiness and less butter everywhere. I am more than happy with this purchase. I've had this butter dish for a year now, and it has never annoyed me once (in terms of design). I love the colour - I'm a sucker for green things, and this butter dish is a very nice shade of green (picture is very accurate in this sense).
One thing you might be interested in as a potential customer is that the dish has a tiny edge on the inside of the lid (which keeps the lid from falling and the butter from slipping). Since the product has no pictures without the lid, you don't get to see how the inside looks like, and that's why I'm mentioning it. This might be off-putting for some people that might experience some difficulty when trying to cut the butter (because the edge eventually gets in the way) but, to some extent, this is also because the plate itself has slanted edges). It was not a major thing for me, and I got used to it in time.
on 27 April 2017
I love this butter dish, stylihs and elegant.
on 15 April 2017
Does what it says
on 26 April 2017
Love this butter dish, it was just what I was looking for to match my kitchen and for a great price, especially for the quality!
on 7 October 2013
I decided that I needed a butter dish as my previous butter dish was in the bin due to it breaking and no longer being a butter dish. When this butter dish arrived at my house I immediately put it to the test by placing some butter in the butter dish. It fit perfectly and I could even get the lid to the butter dish to fit just as perfectly. All in all it's just a feckin' butter dish! How can one be expected to write a review about it?
on 17 March 2013
I had been looking in junk shops and antique emporiums for a colour that would go with the rest of my kitchen things, but couldn't find anything. I then saw this on a website and snapped it up. It's a simple and straight forward design, and although plastic rather than china, I still love.
on 15 February 2013
Really nice butter dish, great colour, looks like it will last really well.
Took quite a while to come, but it'll last.
on 20 February 2013
I am very happy with this product, the quality is excellent and will recommend it to of all my friends.
on 27 April 2014
Not only are we thrilled with our wonderful lime green butter dish (can't say much more - a butter dish is a butter dish), I was amazed at how quickly it arrived. It arrived the day after I ordered it!
on 21 July 2016
Great product exactly as described it fits a normal size 250g of any butter. Really great simple design nice green colour easy to clean