on 20 July 2013
If you are looking to upgrade to a FullHD monitor for the first time, then this monitor will certainly do the trick. It is everything the general user will expect from a 24inch LED monitor. Although, if you are like me (video editor, photoshop enthusiast, photographer and gamer) i find that the monitor is lacking in some aspects.

Pros -

- Very slim
- Small borders around the display
- Buttons are easy to use (actual buttons, I hate touch screen buttons)
- Sleek and subtle design

Cons -

- Back-light bleed in the bottom corners
- No hue controls
- The build quality at the front is lacking. From a high viewing angle I can see the display edges where the plastic inst flush with the display.
- Inputs are horizontal. So when plugging in your cable they will stick out very far.
- No audio output
- Lacking in inputs and outputs

I found that the colors of this monitor where a bit too green compared to my other monitors. To fix this, I changed the RGB values in the monitors menu.
Red: 100, Green: 80, Blue 100.

Taking all of this into consideration, with the price tag it is a great monitor. Although, I personally wished I spent the little extra money to get a slightly better monitor.
review image review image review image
on 13 July 2012
this monitor is the best i have ever had and now its combined with my ATI HD 1gb graphics card its amazing,it has an hdmi,dvi and vga connections,don't know about the wishy washy colours another reviewer is experiencing as mine in PERFECT in ALL aspects,and the quality is more than I expected.any questions just ask i wont judge you if you think its a stupid question i will just try to help, as i asked a perfectly good question and was put under the category of stupid woman who knows nothing,and the person done everything to avoid my actual question and started calling me down too the point where Amazon deleted there comments,this will NOT happen,I will say i don't know if i don't or help as much as i can if i do know,PLEASE ASK THERE ARE NO SILLY QUESTIONS
on 16 October 2017
I've now bought 3 of these as for the money they are just top quality. Great image, attractive on your desk, backed up by the Acer name. Nothing not to like.
on 7 September 2017
I wasn't expecting much as it was very cheap considering, but it surprised me. It has a nice colour depth especially
on 13 February 2013
Everything works good. I like the fact that I can turn it a bit up or down.
In terms of what it shows - well I'm not a monitor expert, but black isn`t actually black on this monitor. This is the only thing I don`t actually like. Everything else is great. I use HDMI to connect it and I use it as Full HD (1920x1080), works great.
on 22 June 2017
great item great price, quick delivery, very happy
on 18 July 2017
Eh- not much to say about this other than it does its job well enough for the price.
on 9 June 2017
Really happy with this, Great HD!
on 7 April 2017
excellent all-round screen and great value
on 5 October 2017