on 26 August 2013
I take this with Maca powder and Spirulina in my juices or smoothies. Full of goodness and fills you up. I feel much healthier and with more energy since I have been doing so. I have also given up meat which I feel has helped too, but you don't need to go that far!
on 12 June 2013
The chia seeds arrived in good time, and have encouraged me to make a larger order for more (albeit with another seller). This was the cheapest seller when I bought them, although if you want to save money a bulk purchase (over 500g) is probably better.
on 14 November 2014
Great value 'starter pack'. I wanted to try these, but not spend too much, and I'm glad I didn't. I'm sure its no fault of this product, but these seeds cause bloating in some people and it seems I'm one if them.
on 15 January 2014
I love chia seeds, they are a perfect way to get extra essential fats and protein into your diet. Great blended in drinks or made into healthy desserts.
on 28 January 2014
These seeds are high quality and the bag isn't too large so I'm not left with loads of chia seeds hanging around for months on end.
on 24 July 2014
so I decided to go on yet another health kick... I trawled the internet via my good friends "pinterest" and "google" and decided the way forward was Chia Seeds.
Chia Seeds.....
I have heard that the last bite of a banana - you know that gunky disgusting end bit -has been described as the 'devils anus', well let me tell you I would rather eat that last bite every time than subject myself to another bowl of porridge with added chia seeds. Anyhow I'm back off the health kick, traumatised by the taste and texture sensation of those tiny protein powerhouses!
on 27 March 2014
Have been meaning to try Chia Seeds for ages, because I had read of all the good things they do for you! Pack size is just right.
on 3 November 2015
This is a great product. Very chocolatey so you don't even have to use much. Its has a real luxurious taste, so much better than the sugar filled synthetic chocolate powder sold in the supermarkets. Will definitely order again.
on 17 July 2014
Good quality Chia seeds. Would recommend
on 16 August 2014
Great for smoothies & topping for salads. Great way to get some omega-3 in your diet, can't taste them at all in smoothies or salads. Pack is great value for money for organic produce, a tsp of seeds goes a long way & this pack will last you ages. Comes in a handy zip lock pouch.

See one answered question