on 25 September 2016
Works as described, bear in mind that for most android users this probably won't charge your phone as fast as some other Quick Charge supported portable battery chargers (including other ones made by Anker) it also is unlikely to charger your phone from 0-100%. iPhone users with smaller batteries and no quick charge support get more value out of this device. If you are a light phone user with little spare carrying space this is probably the best just-in-case battery backup item you could get.
on 22 July 2017
I got my powerbank a couple of months ago because of its size and the quality that Anker always puts on their products. I had some problems with the original powerbank lately and therefore Anker contacted me after my original review to understand what the problem is. Honestly, I never experienced a better customer service in my life. They were very helpful and sent me another powerbank (even though I didn't ask for it) to make sure I am happy in the end of the day. For me it is realy important the after-sale value that a product carries and Anker, with their customer centred business model, makes sure you get the most.
From my expirience, I will always prefer their products in the future, not only for their quality, but also for the security they offer, they gonna be there for you in any case.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2017
Fits in the palm of my hand. When fully charged it puts enough charge into my S7 edge take it from empty to 50%. Really happy with this product. It comes with a charger lead and a dinky little carry bag. Charge from mains to fill the power core and when needed conect to phone, tablet etc press the end the connector goes into and a green light comes on to show you are charging your phone. A red light comes on when the power core is empty.
Not sure how long the power core holds full charged when not in use.
on 24 July 2017
Simple to charge and to then use - The Anker PowerCore+ is supplied with the wire you need to charge IT - once it's charged, you just use your own phone's USB charging wire to transfer the charge into your phone. We also bought a shorter lightening charger lead (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MDUZHUA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) to keep with it - it's very small, so we just keep it in the pouch (supplied) - it isn't essential, but we do find it convenient to have (as my wife never remembers to grab the charging wire on the way out!)
on 8 May 2017
I have always set great store by Anker products and these Power Banks I bought for my grandchildren are no exception. Just the right size for them and more than enough juice to charge their iPads. In fact, they were so good I bought another 2 slightly more powerful ones for their parents. Keep up the good work Anker and we will keep buying.
on 27 July 2017
As with all my previous Anker products (I have another larger power pack, cables, 5 port charger, keyboard, etc) this did not disappoint.

My phone is old so the battery does not last long and had the tendency to run out while I was still out and about. This charger is perfect as it fits in my pocket (with other stuff in there) and when my battery runs low, I can plug it in my phone and have both side by side in my pocket charging.

Charge wise, I get one full charge and a bit out of it. My phone battery is only 2300mAh, charges as quick as if it was plugged in my wall charger. Gets a little warm as expected so will be really nice to warm your hands in Winter!

Strongly recommend if your phone battery only lasts half a day
on 18 September 2017
I originally bought one of these in July 2016 and used it a few times around that time. A month or so ago I went to use it again and there was no response from it. I didn't do anything about it until last week when I saw that it came with an 18 month guarantee. I contacted the customer services department and without question within two days they had sent me a replacement. The new one works perfectly and I am very pleased.
on 31 August 2017
I am updating the below review. After writing my earlier review I was contacted Immediately by Anker, who apologised for the initial faulty item and refunded straight away. The replacement one I bought has been working fine so far. So.. big up for the customer service , and this time round for the item itself too.

Original review: I loved this for the first few goes but then it stopped working, it only works if I hold the charger at a certain angle - and it's not the apple usb cables I'm using to charge my iPhone with this, as have tried several. Clearly a loose connection inside. However my mother-in-law has the same item and it works perfectly so I've just bought another in the hope that this one is better. Getting blue this time so I don't confuse it with my pink faulty one!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2017
Works as you'd expect, high quality and easy to use.
You'll get about one charge for newer phones. This is perfect as an emergency charger.

Keep in mind to top the battery up as it will discharge over time
on 27 March 2017
Had it for about a month and not had any problems - it's small enough to fit in my pocket along with my phone when charging it up, and I can get 2 full charges out of it during the day. I've nearly dropped it a couple times as it has a brush metal finish that slides easily out of my hand! but I keep it in the little net pouch and have avoided that as a result.