Customer reviews

Style: Spray|Change

on 17 September 2017
First of all, I have short wavy hair. I used this spray on my entire head after shampooing and conditioning, and then blow-dried it until it was 80% dry. After that, I used a small straightener for short hair. My hair was soft, sleek and shiny and I couldn't be happier. However, after no more than an hour, my hair started regaining that slight wave again. I have to admit that it did take out a lot of the frizz but it doesn't make hair straight, like it claims. Perhaps, it didn't work on me because I used a different brand of shampoo and conditioner. I have to admit that I am slightly disappointed but I will use the entire bottle just in case anything changes, in which case I will update this review. However, I doubt it will and I don't think I will be purchasing another bottle.
on 17 March 2015
I use this product every second day as it keeps my naturally wavy hair nice and smooth when I use my straighteners. I find it doesn't coat my hair some other products do and it is really effective, especially when combined with the same range shampoo and conditioner.
on 29 August 2017
I'm a huge fan of John Fieda anti frizz products. I use the shampoo, conditioner, the mask when I remember :), and the serum! They really help reducing the freeze. It doesn not dissapear completely, especially if you have curly/ wavy hair, but it's better than a lot of other products I tried.
on 14 May 2015
This was really nice shampoo that smelled lovely and did indeed help to keep my hair smooth. My hair is naturally straight but does have a frizzy wave now and again. I did find it ran out more quickly than most shampoos, but if keeping your hair smooth and shiny is your top priority this does help!
on 14 September 2017
This stuff is just pure magic! I wish I had found it earlier. My hair will frizz with even a hint of moisture in the air!! I live by the sea so 'frizzy hair weather' happens pretty much daily! I spend my life in a hat!!! Not anymore! I use this alongside the shampoo and conditioner and it is amazing. It's not greasy or heavy and makes my hair straight and frizz free, even after walking the dog in blustery, damp weather! This is an absolute must for all those hat wearers out there!!!
on 14 May 2015
This was really nice conditioner that smelled lovely and did indeed help to keep my hair smooth. My hair is naturally straight but does have a frizzy wave now and again. I did find it ran out more quickly than most, but if keeping your hair smooth and shiny is your top priority this does help!
on 23 February 2017
Cant say in all honesty this helped. I have very curly and wavey hair and it didn't do a thing. Not to say it wouldn;t for others but for me, nothing
on 17 September 2015
Use John Freda all the time. Can't get it in the shops anymore. Would def recommend for people with waves hair.. Does the job really well
on 14 July 2012
fast postage, but didnt work in my hair! my hair normally stays straight for about 4 hours, so i thought this would be good! well i thought wrong! it didnt even stay straight for 1 day, let alone 3! really disappointed, wont be buying again.
on 15 June 2015
This shampoo has a nice thick formulation with a wonderful scent to it. It cleans very well removing all the oil while moisturizing the hair at the same time. It is not just a regular shampoo, it is a hair treatment. Very good cost-benefit.