on 14 February 2013
This device is just the job for connection our Kindle Fire HD to the TV. We use it for Lovefilm and BBC iPlayer. Well priced and arrived in good time.
I bought this to hook up my Sony Vaio to the TV in the kitchen as there are times when I'd like to watch a Bluray or DVD in there.

The only spare cable I had wasn't quite long enough to reach across from where my laptop usually sits, this beast though is massive and is perfect for the task.

The quality of the picture and sound is amazing and so I can happily recommend it to you.

At the price they're asking, it'd be rude not to buy it!
on 8 November 2011
I bought my new Blackberry Playbook and realized that i was able to play HD content via the HDMI Port. I was confused if the port was Micro USD. After searching i found this cable, the delivey was next day and quality was amazing.
on 22 January 2013
The cable seems well made; there is little or no movement in the connectors and the mouldings seem well attached to connector and cable.

I've mainly been using this to connect my laptop to my Sony television.

The cable is not as thick as some; so possibly the screening isn't as good as some cables; however for my use the slightly more flexible cable is perfect.
I've connected / disconnected this at least 50 times so far and apart from slight marking on the 'gold' plating there are no other signs of wear.

When used on my Freeview box it performs similarly well and when the TV and Freeview box are configured to do so will automatically change the TV input when the Freeview box is turned on (other cables I have bought failed to do this).

I also bought a 4M cable; and although I've only used it for brief testing it seemed similarly well made and performed with no issues connecting my laptop and TV.
on 4 May 2012
I ordered the Cablesson Basic High Speed 3m Micro 'Type D' HDMI to HDMI Cable yesterday from HD Central on amazon.co.uk and it arrived today First Class Post at no extra cost to me and it wasn't even on amazon prime! The rest of the sellers on amazon should take heed especially when they charge for delivery of small items that are in stock that can sometimes take weeks to arrive!

The cable works a treat with the rather excellent BlackBerry PlayBook BlackBerry PlayBook - Tablet - 64 GB - 7" TFT ( 1024 x 600 ) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and connects easily and with high definition reproduction via my HD Projector and HD TV.

Cablesson Basic High Speed 3m Micro 'Type D' HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet - (v1.4) - 24k Gold Plated Plugs - Audio Ideal For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector like a Camcorder,Mobile Phone to PC or HD TV
on 7 May 2013
Although i am only using it for laptop to 3D LCD TV connection at the moment; everything seems to be working fine. The picture quality from laptop to TV seems to be dulled a little bit in the grey range (although this may be more to do with the output from the laptop/graphics card rather than an issue with the lead), but normal colours are bright & vivid so no complaints there. It has sturdy moulded HDMI ends which is what i wanted and is very reasonably priced for the latest version 1.4a hdmi to hdmi lead. Sound is also great. There are cheaper versions but they may have a lower data capacity (lower than 15.2Gbps) than this one...in my opinion better to pay a quid or two extra for a higher spec lead like this (which is presently still very reasonably priced especially for a 5m lead) - which will probably give a better picture when playing full HD movies, 3D movies off DVDs etc. (although I cannot confirm this yet). Recommended buy!
on 26 June 2013
I bought this cable, could have gone cheaper but liked the look of it.

They arrived in good time and I fitted them to my TV Freeview box and DVD player, switched them on an they worked.

No problems and since there plugged in and not moved why go to another retailer and pay mega bucks for named brand cables.

Way I look at it you only need to spend £2 inc P&P for a cable if after a year it fails than your not lost out !!!
on 27 April 2013
This cable was ordered to replace another I had given away when I sold a Blu-ray player to a friend who hadn't got a cable to hook it up to his TV.

There is much nonsense written about very expensive cables. Basically if it does what it should do, like this one, at a competitive price, why spend two or three times as much elsewhere? Unlike analogue signals which decline slowly and tolerate reduced signals, digital signals either work or don't work. There are no half measures, nor do results improve with higher signals. A 3 metre cable is a useful length and comparable prices for this length were too high elsewhere.

Arrived, installed, worked perfectly. Couldn't be better. Don't pay more.
on 27 February 2013
This is a very good cable, excellent audio with crystal clear picture display, nice length to the cable allowing one to sit down on settee to view with kindle.

Well worth the money!

Just buy it, you certainly wont regret it!
on 24 January 2013
What can you say about a cable? It's the right length as stated, it looks good quality and is just right for connecting my Amazon Kindle Fire HD to the tele. The speed of delivery was "first class"