on 30 May 2013
I found the phone keypad just too small and fiddly for my fat fingers, so I thought I'd treat myself to this good looking keyboard.
Its not top quality by a long chalk but it looks like an apple keyboard.
I didn't have any real issues with connecting it or pairing it up. The only problem I have is that I still have fat fingers and I've had problems on two occasions so far (three hours in) where I must be pressing some "alt" function that gives me a choice of foreign looking characters on the screen .. then I don't know how to get out of it.
I'm also using it with a "Snappy" Bluetooth mouse.
So all in all I've got a bit of a desktop set-up.
I've also managed it on the galaxy tab 10.1, it was so convincing that my misses thought I'd bought another laptop.
on 14 March 2013
I have had a number of wireless bluetooth keyboards for a number of different products and this is one of the best I have tried. Most feel cheap or have horrid rubber keyboards (especially iPad cover/keyboards), but this one feels like a real keyboard and is very similar to laptop keyboards.
Its styled nice looking like the official Apple keyboard. The key feel is good with decent feedback from the keys. My only niggle is that I can find the pound sign but thats just a little thing.
All in all for £18 very happy with this purchase and I am using it now to write this review.
Video review below.
on 19 June 2017
Works well, syncs quickly and has good battery life. Too be honest I find it just a bit too small, but it is the dimensions advertised, so that is my fault.
on 7 February 2014
it is pretty good for its price range, but a few qualms.

1. The escape key doesn't work like my laptop (mac book pro) - I have to press fn + Esc.
2. Syncing issues... I had to re-sync it every morning for like a week, but now it seems to be syncing ok.
3. It is a bit slow in waking up if you haven't used it - even just 5 mins or so - this results in typing errors which is really frustrating!

But.... functions well for the price. light and portable. Keys are fine to touch.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 December 2013
and i WISH this would work. Everytime i stop using it the connection is lost and it doesnt work have you to then reconnect. I cant even give it away as it would be torture.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2014
The @ key does not work!!!!
Otherwise a great bit of kit.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 March 2015
Very 'Apple' in its look and design. Comfortable to use and easy to set up. Battery lasts forever
Makes working from an iPad a viable option
on 18 October 2014
excellent
on 12 July 2014
Fab
on 3 May 2013
Good little bluetooth keyboard. Bought to to use with the iPad. Cheapish copy of an Apple one (plastic, not aluminium) but works very well and slips into my bag with the iPad. Almost no weight.

EDIT> Within a couple of months (not excessive use) the keys started falling off. Should have guessed, really. You get what you pay for. Unless it's for *occasional* use, I would avoid.

SECOND EDIT> The company customer help desk could not have been more helpful. They picked up on my negative feedback, contacted me independently, issued a replacement keyboard and checked (twice) that it had arrived (it did) and was working (it does). I am grateful to them - let's see if this one lasts a bit longer. (I have upgraded from 2 to 4 stars)