Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 30 May 2013
I found the phone keypad just too small and fiddly for my fat fingers, so I thought I'd treat myself to this good looking keyboard.
Its not top quality by a long chalk but it looks like an apple keyboard.
I didn't have any real issues with connecting it or pairing it up. The only problem I have is that I still have fat fingers and I've had problems on two occasions so far (three hours in) where I must be pressing some "alt" function that gives me a choice of foreign looking characters on the screen .. then I don't know how to get out of it.
I'm also using it with a "Snappy" Bluetooth mouse.
So all in all I've got a bit of a desktop set-up.
I've also managed it on the galaxy tab 10.1, it was so convincing that my misses thought I'd bought another laptop.
on 14 March 2013
I have had a number of wireless bluetooth keyboards for a number of different products and this is one of the best I have tried. Most feel cheap or have horrid rubber keyboards (especially iPad cover/keyboards), but this one feels like a real keyboard and is very similar to laptop keyboards.
Its styled nice looking like the official Apple keyboard. The key feel is good with decent feedback from the keys. My only niggle is that I can find the pound sign but thats just a little thing.
All in all for £18 very happy with this purchase and I am using it now to write this review.
Video review below.
on 4 December 2013
Tried my daughter's fancy Apple keypad with my Nexus 7 and decied I had to have one, but the price was a big disincentive. This one looks pretty much like the Apple one in terms of size, keys and layout though the key action isn't quite as good, and the on/off switch is a bit cheap but works!
BT connection to the Nexus 7 is easy and with a little app called External Keyboard Helper Pro, I can convert the $ sign to £ as well as make use of some of the other Apple-specific keys. The combination is brilliant.
on 19 June 2017
Works well, syncs quickly and has good battery life. Too be honest I find it just a bit too small, but it is the dimensions advertised, so that is my fault.
on 26 February 2014
It works just fine with an Android tablet. I don't care much about the fact that not all the fn keys are working, i know it was designed for an iPad. Aftger Android 4.1+ there are options regarding the physical keyboard and the language settings. I have no problems with the quality, it seems well designed. I can't comment on the battery life yet because i have only used it for a few hours.
on 7 February 2014
it is pretty good for its price range, but a few qualms.

1. The escape key doesn't work like my laptop (mac book pro) - I have to press fn + Esc.
2. Syncing issues... I had to re-sync it every morning for like a week, but now it seems to be syncing ok.
3. It is a bit slow in waking up if you haven't used it - even just 5 mins or so - this results in typing errors which is really frustrating!

But.... functions well for the price. light and portable. Keys are fine to touch.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2014
fits nicely into the same compartment as the I PAD in the man bag easy to use easy to carry about stylish and does almost everything it says on the box ---- one fault so far there is no £ sign -- this must be American because there is a $ sign. But all else its really good
on 21 December 2013
and i WISH this would work. Everytime i stop using it the connection is lost and it doesnt work have you to then reconnect. I cant even give it away as it would be torture.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2014
The @ key does not work!!!!
Otherwise a great bit of kit.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2013
Generally a good product. It works straight out of the box and is well made and sturdy. However, the keys have a plasticky feel that is not so good for touch typing if you are use to a mac keyboard. All in all a good product for its price.