on 1 July 2017
Brilliant little bag, which becomes a little strawberry when closed up. Unlike some bags, this is so easy to pack away, you just screw it all up into the corner and tighten the drawstring! Genius!

The only advice I can offer is to make sure you keep an eye on where the toggle for the drawstring is, as this can come off if you don't make sure it is kept on the cord. I have not lost one yet so keeping an eye on that means it won't be an issue.

I keep 2 in my bag and must've saved at least 75p in bags so far ;-) More importantly, I'm barely using any cheap plastic bags and Tim Minchin would be very proud of me :-D
One person found this helpful
on 28 June 2012
I purchased this bag for my Mum, so she can keep it in her purse when she goes walking around the shops. Its a cute idea and eliminates the use of the plastic bags that are so bad for the environment. The bag was delivered in about 2 days but was delivered in a very shabby envelope with no receipt at all. I was disappointed that the bag was neon green, as the bag on the page that ordered from was black and did not show any options for colour.

Irrespective of that,the bag made my Mum happy, but I don't expect it to last long. Its not very sturdy, but this is what is to be expected for the price!
6 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2016
Can't say how many times I've been pleased to have this in my handbag when caught short without a bag when out shopping or when you pop in for a quick item and realise no bag with you. It folds up easily, really compact, finds a corner in my handbag and is so small it hardly takes up any rooms. Wouldn't be without it. You have to wait 3-4 weeks to arrive from China/Hong Kong but for the price if you are patient you can't go wrong. Never have to pay for an unnecessary carrier bag again!
on 27 June 2017
This bag folds into a little pouch that you can hook onto your handbag. I have only given it 3 stars as I dont want to risk putting anything too heavy or breakable in it as the bag doesn't seem very strong. There is only one row of stitching around the bag and the material doesn't look too strong. So probably a no to more than one bottle in here!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 December 2017
These shopping bags took forever to arrive.
The cord which is the drawstring needs a small knot on the end to stop the toggle falling off.
Super cute.
Not a very large bag for shopping, but I find this stops me overfilling them so they are too heavy for me to carry.
About the size of a large apple.
on 24 April 2016
I loved the look of this product, but unfortunately the quality was not great.
Shortly after arrival (it took a looong time to get here) the drawstring on the little strawberry bag broke meaning that it didn't easily stay inside. I decided just to fold it up and keep without the outer bag, but before much longer the handles began to develop holes and the bag was then unfortunately rendered unusable.
Such a shame as it was a really cute bag.
on 30 December 2014
Quality of construction not fit for purpose. There is a major flaw in design/ construction - the carry handles are sewn attached, as soon as any weight is put into the bag, the stitch seam under stress rips through the paper thin fabric, and was after just one use. It is unsafe to use again.
I have similar bags from different seller all of which do not have this design flaw, and are one piece construction - NO handle seams.
Avoid this purchase from this seller
One person found this helpful
on 10 February 2018
Bought these for my mum, not expecting much in terms of quality due to the price. I was so wrong, the quality is amazing and I absolutely love how they fold into small strawberries. They are so small that they don’t take up much space at all, but still big enough to hold loads.

Will defo be buying more in the future :)
on 17 May 2017
I buy these from time to time - only one has ever split, and I only replace them if the strawberry bit gets faded, or the toggles come off. Handy for pockets, handbags, car glove compartment for plastic bag free shopping. Used various overseas suppliers on Amazon, and found that the bags always come so far in quite a short time.
on 20 December 2015
Great little bag, I have been using them for a few weeks now, they are perhaps a little smaller than I would have expected, but they still hold more than a shop carrier bag. Only thing that I don't love is the bag is very creased when it is open, but that could be my ocd. They take a long time to arrive since they come directly from china, but they do tell you that.