Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£11.47+ Free shipping

on 4 May 2014
I enjoy making bread - and I particularly enjoy bread with seed in them. This is a quick and easy way to buy those seeds without having to buy them separately.

What I do is toast them (tray in the AGA oven) and when cooled add Onion Seed and poppy seeds to the mixture - then divide each pack into 7 portions. Each portion is then added to a bread mix with 1500 gms of flour. (giving about 10% weight of seeds).

The fact that they have been toasted means two things - a) they keep ad b) they add even more flavour to the bread. Making the bread with apple juice instead of water ups the flavour even more. Only problem with toasting them is that they are rather good to eat on their own which is very tempting!

Good stuff from a highly rated supplier and delivered next day with Prime

Cannot recommend them more highly than this - and everyone loves the bread.
on 20 August 2014
Wish I'd paid heed to the reviewer who said the picture was a lie ! The product is well-packaged and will be fine for what I require but the percentages can't be right. The bag did look like this when it arrived but turn it the other side and there's not a pumpkin seed or sunflower seed in sight - they're supposed to make up 66% of the mix but there's only a handful of both and the majority is linseed and sesame. As such it's not very good value.
on 19 June 2012
Excellent product and very good value. Entire pack fits perfectly into a large Kilner jar! Well packaged in polythene and arrived in a couple of days. Not much more to say. Will definitely be back for more.
on 23 December 2012
very good quality product at a good price.i use the seeds on my breakfast cereal every day whichhelps to keep my psoriasis on my haands under control.
on 5 May 2013
Very happy with this purchase. A good value mix and you can see the quality of seeds in it. I use a large spoonful over my porridge in the morning. Really works to keep cholesterol level down.
on 18 January 2013
Seems to be one of the few foods I do not react badly to with rheumatoid arthritis. Would love to buy more.

Cat
on 15 September 2014
This mix is great for adding to cereals and muesli and for adding to walking snack pots (added to pots with raisins, currents, sultanas, cranberries and red peanuts) except for the over abundance of sesame seeds in the mix. Good value bag but will probably buy the separate ingredients in future and make up as required.
on 18 July 2014
Arrived after 2 weeks wait.
Shelf life of just 3 months.
States 1/3rd linseed/sesame seed on the packet it has about 75% of this seed mix with just a handful of pumkin and sunflower seeds.
Will not buy again.
Lidl do a much better quality 1 with at least 12 months shelf life.
on 23 July 2013
This is a good mix of omega 3 seeds. As a vegetarian I ground into powder, add seasoning as well as egg, grated cheese, cooked lentil or any beans and micro wave or bake in oven. Nut protein and home cooked. The ones in supermarket is not the same. They are fine but home cooked you know what you add to it and being home cooked high in protein.
on 30 December 2013
My hubby has these with his porridge in the morning. My colon can't cope with nuts or seeds whole chewed so I grind them up into a powder and put them in my porridge - which we mill ourselves. So we are making sure we get our organic omegas.