on 17 June 2012
This was a treat to myself and it is gorgious.I can not beleave what you get for the price.Beautiful gem stone and a great twinkly chain.Rather delicate.Sit,s neatly on the neckline and not to low.I would definatly recommend I really could not fault it
on 4 February 2012
Got this for my friends 19th birthday and she loves it! First night she wore it she got heaps of compliments and I had lots of people asking me where I got it from. Beautiful little blue presentation box as well. Definately recommend!
on 4 May 2012
I ordered 2 of these for a friends wedding and they are stunning.

I have only given the ncklace 4 stars as the pictures suggest that the necklace come in a box, but they came in plastic bags inside a net drawstring bag which isnt very good for keeping them in!

But the necklece itself is really lovely
on 7 January 2013
Bought this for a gift on Christmas for my mum, she liked it but the chain was really thin on the necklace.
on 24 January 2014
My husband bought me this and when i opened it i loved it. Its really pretty, on a good length of chain.
However, within a week of wearing it, all the silver had gone and i was left with a dirty looking bronzish colour.
I know it wasnt silver but i was expecting it to be a bit more robust.
Dont buy, not worth it.
on 15 March 2013
My original review about this product gave it 3 stars as I liked the charm and the colour was as bright as the picture but the chain arrived so tangled when it arrived that I had to cut it and put the charm on another chain. I thought nothing more of it until a few days later when the seller emailed me to offer me money to remove my review. So I now reduce my review to one star and warn people considering reviews when they are thinking of buying this product that there may be more bad reviews than we know of.
VINE VOICEon 16 August 2014
Oh, my word. This is gorgeous. I wanted something special as a gift and got this. The genuine amethyst is a lovely size and it's so pretty. Chain included so a very good buy all in all and the recipient was very pleased. If someone bought this for me I would be elated.
on 12 September 2013
good necklace but no gift box ! wouldnet recoment unless giftbox gets supplyed ! if you need a gift box buy one before hand even tho the add says one is included !
on 23 March 2014
These are gorgeous little necklaces.

I bought 4 of them recently for my bridesmaids - I had already got them expensive necklaces as thank you gifts but they didn't go with their outfits.

The stone isn't as purple as this image would lead you to believe but when you put it up to the light its a gorgeous deep purple colour. My mum was surprised/shocked when I told her how much they cost, she thought they would have been much more expensive.

They did come in a cheap little plastic tub but when you are paying such a pittance for a beautiful bit of jewellery then I don't mind at all. Just be aware that it doesn't come in a box if you are ordering it as a gift for somebody.

Really happy with my bargain necklaces!

Highly recommended!!
on 16 October 2013
Does not look like the picture, it is a lot darker and the chain is very thin. It does not come with a box what I am really annoyed with because now I have to spend money and buy one.