Customer reviews

Jake And The Neverland Pirates
Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 October 2011
Very good value for money (Only £[] - almost half the price of the version without the bandana! Track wise this cd contains the full versions of the songs from the Jake & the Neverland Pirates program (longer than the ones on the program), all the kid's favourite catchy songs are on here. My 3 year old absolutely loves it!

It also comes with a free pirate banadana which is a good quality large black and white cotton banadana which can also double up as a pirate flag. It has skull & cross bones on it as well as a Jake & the Neverland Pirates logo in the middle, and is 53cm x 51cm so a good size.
55 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 July 2015
This is a Lovely CD that keeps my little boy very happy on long car journeys. It has saved me from many a tantrum when stuck in traffic.
on 10 April 2017
Bought as a present
on 1 May 2017
I purchased this for a pirate themed PE session and the children loved it!
on 20 May 2017
My son loves singing along to this in the car, fab CD with all the faves on.
on 12 December 2011
My little boy loves this programme and never misses an episode, when I found out the cd was available well, I just had to get it. Delivered to work I had to check the disk and hey, everyone in the office now thinks I'm nuts but who wouldn't enjoy singing along with theirs sons favourite songs such as Hot Lava and the Tic Toc Croc song. Since this is a christmas gift he hasn't received it yet but hey, I love it!
Only looses 1 star as it has a track to sing along with but doesn't provide the lyrics (which would have been useful for the guys in sales who then made up their own).
on 19 December 2011
These songs are such good fun that even us parents enjoy listening to them. Good on Disney for producing such parent and child friendly music!
on 29 October 2011
Our little boy loves this, since we have had it we've not been allowed to listen to anything else. Would recommend if your little one loves Jake.
on 2 April 2012
Brilliant! I play this a lot for my 19 month old daughter and she loves it so much.
The musicianship on this album is amazing for music aimed at kids, I find myself singing along just as much as my little one does.
I really hope Disney hold onto Sharky And Bones so there will be future pirste rock albums for my daughter(me).
A must buy for anyone who watches the series on Disney Junior.
on 19 September 2013
If you have fans of the show they will love it, and the fact that it includes a digital download makes it so easy to put in any device
Problem for the parents, you'll never listen to another CD again and would start humming the songs at the worst possible moment
But for kids, that love the show, best purchase ever!