Customer reviews

Suma Whole Cashew Nuts 1 kg
Price:£21.04+ Free shipping

on 10 December 2013
I like these cashews, all seem to be unbroken and taste lovely and fresh, but the bags appear to be underweight, the last bag I received weighed 980gr and this bag weighed 970 gr and this includes the packaging so a little disappointing.
on 23 July 2017
Good Thanks
on 9 January 2013
Great nuts does exactly it says on the tin.

Got sick of buying small packets of nuts from the supermarket so decided to bulk order.

Although I think Aldi might be slightly cheaper at £10/kilo its a hassle for me to get to a store.
on 3 January 2013
I'm on my 3rd bag now, there's no reason to buy cashews anywhere else.

They taste good and very affordable.
on 14 November 2012
Very good value for money, good quality nuts and they are packed really well so I will definately buy again.
on 19 April 2013
Really good quality cashew nuts and a good price for the amount purchased. I would definitely recommend this product highly.
on 17 April 2013
Really good value for money. I love cashews and these are great quality for a pretty low price, I put them in little tupper wares for snacking on through my day at work, one 1kg bag lasts quite a while.
on 9 September 2012
Despite what other reviewers have said about this product it is excellent value for money and I won't hesitate to re-order. Free postage as well - couldn't ask for more - well done.
on 1 June 2014
Got a say, really nice and enjoyable cashew nuts, you can easily get carried away eating too much. If you are watching your weight take it easy, do not have too much, only handful a day.
on 26 April 2014
Tried these for a nut roast at Christmas, and now they are a store cupboard basic.They are not cheap, but they ARE really tasty, and I think the extra cost is reflected in the flavour.