on 10 December 2013
I like these cashews, all seem to be unbroken and taste lovely and fresh, but the bags appear to be underweight, the last bag I received weighed 980gr and this bag weighed 970 gr and this includes the packaging so a little disappointing.
on 9 January 2013
Great nuts does exactly it says on the tin.

Got sick of buying small packets of nuts from the supermarket so decided to bulk order.

Although I think Aldi might be slightly cheaper at £10/kilo its a hassle for me to get to a store.
on 17 April 2013
Really good value for money. I love cashews and these are great quality for a pretty low price, I put them in little tupper wares for snacking on through my day at work, one 1kg bag lasts quite a while.
on 3 January 2013
I'm on my 3rd bag now, there's no reason to buy cashews anywhere else.

They taste good and very affordable.
on 9 September 2012
Despite what other reviewers have said about this product it is excellent value for money and I won't hesitate to re-order. Free postage as well - couldn't ask for more - well done.
on 14 November 2012
Very good value for money, good quality nuts and they are packed really well so I will definately buy again.
on 19 April 2013
Really good quality cashew nuts and a good price for the amount purchased. I would definitely recommend this product highly.
on 9 August 2013
Yummy and crunchy cashew nuts. Worth for the price. I would be re ordering them soon. Since they weigh a kg, it is worth waiting for sometime before reordering. I now make my own cashew butter spreads thereby cutting down on my breakfast bill.
on 15 August 2013
Just snacking on these and thinking how nice they were - why not write a review? These are lovely to eat; good texture and nice flavour. They blender well without bits and make a good cashew cream. I've used them twice for cashew cream yogurt, totally delicious. That's enough, back to snacking.
on 31 December 2013
Came very quickly (the next day) with the free super saver delivery. The nuts tasted a bit weird at first, but I think that was because I was accustomed to the salted variety. After the my second time having a portion, my taste buds seems to have adjusted to the lack of salt and I love it.

See one answered question