Format: DVD|Change

on 18 December 2014
My daughter loves Jake!
You get nine episodes which is amazing as most dvds you get about six to watch over and over!
Fab extras give you even more entertainment for your little one
on 11 July 2013
I haven't watched this myself but have my grand-daughter's permission to tell everyone that it is perfect. She loves Jake in any shape or form and sits quietly watching every episode, every time.
on 14 March 2017
Brilliant
on 31 December 2014
kids loved it
on 17 April 2012
My son loves this DVD. Was great on the plane for holiday, kept him occupied when he started to get a little restless. Good fun.
on 12 November 2011
Bought for my 3yr old daughter who loves this programme. Great price and has 9 episodes plus extras. She loves it and asks for it on daily. We both know all the songs! Delivered very quick.
on 24 November 2011
This is amongst our grandchildrens favourites, first there is a turn of the heads on hearing the theme tune, then smiles followed by laughter and singing, good value for money and well recommended.
on 18 April 2012
I have a 5 year old nephew who is mad about Jake and the Never Land Pirates and he adored this DVD with over 2 hours of entertainment. A must for Jake fans
on 3 December 2012
My niece absolutely loved this DVD which was one of her favourites at the time. The DVD was well packaged and delivered extremely quickly in time for the special occassion (forget whether it was her birthday or christmas). The details of the DVD were clear, so I was certain it was the correct one; rather than having to trawl through numerous other similar titles.
on 18 April 2012
I decided to purchase this as the kids like the tv programme. Its been a good buy, definitely one of the most popular dvds in our house! The kids can "help" with the adventures, copy the phrases and even dance and sing along with the little songs, worth the money.