on 20 August 2017
I absolutely love this series and will be sad when I read the next book. Thankfully there's the spin off series so at least I'll get to spend a little more time in this world. The writing is brilliant, if a little repetitive and long winded at times. The characters are written so you care what happens, be it if they're good or bad and there is a lot of little twists and turns that you really don't expect which is one my favourite things about these books. They are a definite must read if you like fantasy worlds.
on 7 July 2017
You must be a fan of the books to purchase this.
on 9 June 2017
Loved by my grand daughter
on 8 July 2015
Good book it's amazing that Ethan Wate & Lena Duchannes are still together despite all the chaos that's been caused,
. Great reading can't wait for the story to continue
on 11 June 2017
Just as described and came before prediction date. Came around two days after order. Really good.
on 5 October 2017
Never need to buy new again! Looked brand new when arrived. Would definitely buy from these again.
on 10 January 2013
This books are amazing a must read for anyone,they have me laughing,crying and on the edge of my seat,can't wait to read book 4!
on 7 May 2012
The Caster Chronicles are one of my favourite series of all time, then I read Beautiful Chaos and fell in love all over again with the whole world. I love all the characters, and I really care what happens to nearly each and every one of them. The plot-line was beautifully written and engaging from start to finish, and WOW what a cliffhanger at the end, I need another fix soon.

The story follows on where Beautiful Darkness leaves off. Lena and Ethan are trying to deal with the aftermath that the missing John Breed has left in his wake. Lena is still struggling to control her supernatural powers. They all start to school, which is you can imagine is eventful with Riley starting too. Link is getting all the attention from all the girls, which is going to cause World War 3 where Riley is concerned.

Everything is dying in Gatlin with the scorching heat and everyone's powers are out of wack, it is all a fallout of Lena breaking the balance. Amma has went off the deep end, she is using darker methods to ensure something, but as always there is a price to be paid.

Ethan has been hearing his shadow song again, he needs to figure out what it means and fast if he hopes to save the town and the ones he loves.

This book is so full of ups and downs and twists and turns, I was happy and teary throughout. The story develops so well and Lena really comes into her own. We get to hear from the darker characters more and get a bit more back story about some of them. Lena and Ethan's love has also developed, they are a joy to read about. I still can't get over the ending, I definitely have a love-hate relationship with the cliffhanger.

All I can say is what a fantastic read, I am so excited for the next, definitely a pre-order. There is not one thing about Beautiful Chaos that I didn't like. If you haven't already read The Caster Chronicles, you are seriously missing out, Go pick them up now. :)

I love all the characters but some of my favourites are:

Amma - Gosh, I love this woman, she makes me laugh so much, I wouldn't cross her, she is one fearsome lady.

Mercy, Prue and Grace - I love reading about their old fashioned way of doing things and the way they all bicker among each other. And of course their pronunciation of some words make me laugh out loud.
on 9 July 2017
Brilliant book!! Would definitely recommend to anyone
on 31 October 2011
I bought the book because now ive started the series iv got to finish it! It took a couple of chapters for me to get into the story and from then on i was glued to it, mainly so i could see if my hypothesis for different parts were right or not.

This book focuses more on Ethan as he and those of Gatlin cope with the aftermath of Lenas claiming. Ethan begins to have disturbing dreams, starts forgetting things and cant understand whats happening to him . His mother sends the eighteenth moon song (which im getting bored of) and he tries to make sense of how itl help fix the growing chaos in Garlin. Eventually we learn that in order to fix the chaos Ethan has to make a sacrifice... The book ends on an interesting yet teary cliffhanger which will encourage you to buy the next book and i surely will to find out what happens next!

Some parts were really predictable but im hoping the series ends with a bang :) i was happy to see Liv and John Breed and loved how they fit into the story and i also loved the new role Link plays now hes Linkubus and all! Lets see what Garcia Stohl has in store for us with the next installment! All in all 4/5