on 17 August 2012
Ordered this jacket after scouring the internet for weeks. I wanted something to wear when taking kids back and forward to school. I always get caught in the rain and wanted something that looked nice and wouldn't soak through to my clothes. It is well worth the money ,very lightweight , waterproof but warm at the same time. It also looks very smart on and have had many compliments on it. Well worth investing in.
on 21 October 2013
The jacket arrived very quick after ordering. The jacket is as described. I am a size 10 so I ordered the small. This jacket is very practical and it will serve it's purpose - long evening walks in cold, rainy, windy weather here in Denmark. I have to say that the price is excellent as I have seen exactly the same jacket in an outlet store here in Denmark for the equivalent of GBP120. So I am very pleased with the price I paid of GBP75 (they have even gone down GBP3 since I purchased :) ).
This evening I will go for my usual 6km walk and I will let u know what I think of the jacket at a later date: the weather is cold, damp, windy and rainy today.
UPDATE after 6km walks; The jacket proved to be a good buy - it kept me warm and dry and the length is excellent. I should also mention that I was wearing a jumper under the jacket as I can see other reviewers have written that there wasn't room for a jumper/sweater but I didn't have that problem.
on 25 May 2013
I love this jacket. Great quality, true size, colour and fits so well with the A-shape. It is always the right temperature, even though it can be very cold in Denmark <3
on 8 November 2012
This is a lovely coat very warm and ideal for every day use in the winter however sizes a bit difficult. i originally bought a medium (i am a size 14) great everywhere except a little too tight around the stomach would not have been able to wear a jumper. So ordered the large it was far too big everywhere, arms stomach. Such a shame.
on 4 March 2013
i think the coat is perfect ,it's very warm even on the coldest days and just the right length, ideal for all weathers
on 21 November 2012
I love this jacket. I am a size 10/12 and the medium is a perfect fit. The length and length of sleeves are perfect. It is lovely and warm and definitely waterproof and yet very lightweight. I would definitely recommend this jacket and it is very good value for money.
on 27 March 2013
Recommended - waterproof and good quality. Long enough to keep the wife's legs warm too (she's 5 foot 8). Great value jacket.
on 30 January 2013
Fantastically light and unbulky and the size guidelines on their own website are accurate. In other words, I am bust size 35in so I should buy a size small and they were right. It is not in the least tight and I should be able to get a thicker fleece/sweater under it. And I think I will need it. I want it for birdwatching in a freezing cold hide but have not been able to test this yet. It was certainly warm enough for walking around town recently but it's not been that cold. Pockets are also slightly on the small side and would be more useful if they were deeper. The collar comes up very nice and high so I've been able to dispense with my scarf. Cuffs easily adjusted as they are elasticated as well as velcro. It's also smart enough for many occasions about town. I bought the brown for a change from my wardrobe of black and am glad. It's a very good shade, neither drab nor too bright brown. Very tasteful. I'm only worried that it might not be warm enough for freezing temperatures so do hope that other reviews here are correct and it is, in fact, man enough for the task. Was going to buy the uninsulated version as well for warmer wet weather but this is so light and slim that I don't think I need bother. Would give it 5 stars but for my fears re the cold and the pockets. Fab price too!
on 14 February 2014
Its lovely and warm, and comes to mid thigh on me, I find I dont need waterproof trousers so much anymore when walking the dogs. It zips right up to the chin and the hood isnt too big and therefore doesnt blow down (its also adjustable). Other people have said the sizing is off, I'm a size 8-10 (my hips are 38") and the small fits perfect with just enough room for a woolly jumper. Its quite a nice feminine shape, not nearly as hideous as my old waterproof! Only bugbear is the zip is a bit difficult to lock in at the bottom.
on 16 January 2014
I am very please with this coat, it is a little snug on me but I can live with that because it is so light weight, warm and smart looking. I am also pleased to say it even makes me look slimmer, which my husband commented on as soon as I had the coat done up on me. Even though I have only had the coat a couple of days I have been out in heavy rain and the coat kept me completely dry, even the hood was good in staying put on my head and looks tidy unlike some rain coat hoods. All in all a very good buy.