on 21 April 2017
Great music, great artist ... great item
on 15 June 2017
good
on 11 July 2017
Arrived on time product met expectation
on 12 October 2013
A must have for anyones collection, just wonderful to lisen and unwind too, with or without a glass of red!
on 11 April 2015
If you love George Benson then this album has all the tracks. Good quality listening and was delivered on time.
on 5 May 2012
This is a brilliant cd featuring some of george bensons greatest songs, the cd is very well packaged and is a joy to listen to. there a a few instrumental tracks on this cd which are superb and george's vocals are as good as ever. i would recommend this cd to all george benson fans.
on 26 November 2011
So pleased I bought this. Took me back to happier days. I have records and cassettes of GB, but thought about time I got his CD. So many great hits on here and I love it. If you love George Benson, you'll love this.
on 12 April 2013
I am a big soul fan and there is a mix of soul, disco and jazz tracks. I loved George Benson in my youth and it was good to hear the tracks again. Favourites being Nature Boy, Never Give Up on a Good Thing, Give me the Night, Lady Love me one more time, Turn your love around.
on 30 December 2013
George Benson is my favourite all time male soul/disco singer and this album is a Classic. All the hits are here and within minutes you are guaranteed to be singing and tapping your feet (if not outright dancing) to all those classic standards from the 80's and early 90's. Some of his great jazz tracks from an earlier era are here too which reminds us what a brillant guitarist he was too before he took to show-casing his wonderful smooth voice.
on 22 May 2012
A must for any George Benson fan - good buy, arrived very quickly, happy customer! All the classics, definitely recommend this product.