Without fail, I have always used supermarket own-brand dish-washing products on the assumption they were all made by the same company and probably the same products with just a different label.

I normally use a supermarket brand powder or liquid then add salt (we live in a hard water area) and rinse-aid separately so it was a novelty and convenience to use the all-in-one tablets - but I'm all for innovation and variety in my life!

With just two of us in the household, we wash-up just twice weekly which means some plates and cutlery can occasionally have traces of dried food on them for a few days presenting more of a challenge to detergents than plates washed more promptly.

We've now been using the tablets for nearly a month and the results have been noticeably good. The first observation is that whereas we previously occasionally had to wash a few items twice, every single item came out clean first-time. The second observation is that whereas glasses used to sometimes have a few white grains of undissolved powder down one side and some streaky-smears, there were none of these. Everything looked not only clean but also shiny and gleaming, looking like new.

They did seem to work more effectively in our Bosch dishwasher and although more expensive than our budget-brand powders and liquids, we will switch. Although powders etc may be cheaper, it can be false economy if the washing up has to be done twice!
on 27 April 2015
Misleading product! I paid for a box of 84 and got a box of 78. You might think I'm making a fuss over 6 tablets but If you paid for a car and when it arrived it only had 3 wheels, you would be ticked off because you paid for all four! Change the picture and the disruption!!!!
on 19 December 2013
Quite a good bargain. But they leave marks on my cups and dont make everything clean. Wont be buying again, the cheap tablets I bought from Asda did a better job!
on 2 December 2014
The picture of the product and the description is misleading, it's normal 78 tablets pack.
on 23 March 2015
Good value compared to supermarkets
on 16 October 2015