on 23 December 2011
I had a look around at other putting ball return systems but decided on this one as a Christmas present for my dad. Unfortunately it's pretty cheaply made and in my opinion is fairly over priced for what it is.

Delivery etc from this seller was excellent though, so no gripes there :)
on 28 November 2013
I ordered this intending it to be a Christmas present for my brother-in-law.
When it was delivered the box was very light and I was surprised to find this inside.
Three bits of plastic stuck together and a bit of felt stuck on top. I could have made it myself and probably for cheaper than what I paid.
on 7 September 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old son who is very much into golf at the moment. The product was perfect for him. The fact it doesnt have batteries is even better. He has played golf practically ever day since he has received it. Great product.
on 20 January 2013
Does the price look like it has been reduced? If it is down below £5 then the price reflects the quality of the item. Don't waste your time and money.

A slope and gravity... Hardly a "ball return system"....
on 8 February 2014
Flimsy not good quality though I suppose this is reflected in the price so I should've known. Bought it as a christmas present but had to get something else instead.
on 25 December 2011
Great value, will be well used by my 11 year old brother who is currently very into his golfing! Great gift.
on 17 October 2013
this is a good toy for practising your putting,
can be used in any room of the house, many thanks
on 22 December 2014
Perfect for an 8 year old
on 18 May 2016
its ok for beginers
on 14 January 2014
I ordered a golf putting mat and they sent me something completely different. It was going to be a christmas present. Thoroughly let down.