on 15 March 2012
This system is brilliant for sound quality, and has many useful functions. It has replaced a much more expensive system I had earlier, and to be honest, I cannot detect any difference in quality. Highly recommended.
on 29 January 2012
Very pleased with this item , sound quality is very good , and a really nice size for a small space, although I have to say the sound quality is very good for the size of the system .Very pleased with the price too.Overall 10 out of 10 for price and quality .
on 15 March 2012
This very compact systems produces quite amazing sound quality. The only criticism I have is that it doesn't show track numbers when playing CDs. Otherwise, the ideal solution where space is limited.
on 12 December 2011
Purchased for my daughter as a present to replace her aging JVC system - compact and yet feature full, she reports an amazing sound quality (as you would expect from Panasonic); in short, she loves it. I honestly think that it would be difficult to go wrong with Panasonic equipment, so I guess in that regard I played it safe.
on 25 September 2013
I'm always very sceptical when I see mixed reviews for a product, I mean they can't be both good and bad surely? However I am very pleased with this little stereo. It really does have a good sound PLUS you can up the already adequate bass if you want. It plays CDs and you can plug your mp3 player in if you don't want to use earphones. Overall very good indeed.
on 8 October 2013
Searched extensively for the right cd player,finally decided to go for the one with the best reviews at a price I thought was good value.Let me tell you the ratings were right,top quality/ lovely sound and I'm very happy. Delivered free within two day's.
on 30 September 2013
This product was excellent value and perfect for my needs.
Great sound and plenty of useful functions.
I would recommend this system to anyone with limited space.
on 11 October 2013
what a great sounding system well worth the money I bought the Philips one first and sent it back as the sound was rubbish got this as a replacement so glad I did
on 6 August 2013
Read reviews before choosing this system, it is ideal for the kitchen, the sound is very clear on both the cd & radio. Connected both an analogue & digital aerial, but you only require a digital aerial connection, the analogue signal is received via the digital loft aerial. Docking station works ok with the iphone, clarity is suberb. Very easy to use from the remote control, would recommend this system. Connected two more speakers, so four in total are working off it, no problems at all, all sound is good.
on 7 April 2012
I have the unit since 2 months ago, i still am very glad to buy it! Very good sound for speaker's dimensions; I'm pretty sure that can deliver more than 20w! Full bass, higher frequencies can sound much better if using a computer with Winamp and Enhancer(Adrian's Iosif plugin on Winamp's page); anyway, great sound! Highly recommended.