Colour: Purple|Change

on 17 May 2013
My partner and I thought we'd spice up life a bit and bought a £40 one and it was very well received, but broke after a fortnight. So I splurged out on this and am so glad I did. It drives her wild, and is on a different level to the cheaper one. As a consequence she is incredibly happy all the time and is far more likely to make my favourite dinner or let me go out with the boys for a pint. Everybody wins with Mr Purple...

Edit: It's about 7 months later now. Mr Purple still going strong. My partner (39) never used to multiple orgasm, in fact just orgasm, so sex was a 'duty' not a privilege. Nowadays there is a glint in her eye and a spring in her step. And I am frankly jealous over the number of orgasms she can have on the bounce. No, it's not cheap, but it is far and beyond the average £30 squirmy rooter. Whilst I was flippant with my original review, this has been a game changer.

2nd Edit: It's still going strong after 3 years.Lelo has travelled the world with us, which must make the airport security snigger, but who cares what them jobsworths think. Still drives my partner wild, and we are still finding new ways to have fun :) One real Best Buy!
on 2 April 2014
Ok there are some positives..the pretty packaging, the fact it's rechargeable, the smooth feel and the quality of the product. But the big negatives are ultimately I'm disappointed as it just doesnt do it for me. Not enough intensity in the vibrations and the small arm for your clit to far too rigid and clamp like :( total waste of money if I could return it I would!
on 22 February 2015
I bought this for my girlfriend. She doesn't particularly like it. It's definitely well made and good quality but we don't think it was worth the price.
on 18 March 2014
She's in love with it. Never thought so much pleasure could be derived from a tool, especially when in the shower. Climax after climax. Looking forward to using this with her when we see each other gain.
on 19 September 2014
My wife's favorit toy... The most powerful we bought ever
on 22 December 2015
Good product once you get used to it, well=packaged
on 1 September 2014
Will improve your life!
on 5 February 2015
A girls best friend!!!
on 10 October 2014
Best.thing.i.have.ever.purchased. hands down. Good service, FAST shipping, as described. Have already recomended and will again.
on 13 June 2016