Customer reviews

Size: 100 Pack|Change

on 21 January 2013
Great / simple product when trying to train a puppy - puppy was instantly drawn to using them. Easy to collect up and throw away!
on 21 January 2017
The pads themselves are fine and work well but my Westie puppy has decided they are something to play with and takes great delight in pulling them to bits as soon as I leave the room. I even hid one under a towel but he still found it. Must be useful for something!
on 23 February 2017
They really work, I am just toilet training my puppy who also loves 'paddling' in the water bowl. It absorbs a lot of water as well as wee. We're not doing so well on the poo front, she doesn't seem to like it for that but will wee happily on the pad, They've also been great for muddy paw prints from the older dog I have, just placed them by the door when its wet and bam! No more cleaning up! Great for me!
on 26 August 2017
Soaks up urine very well but doesn't seem to attract our puppy to use it in any way, despite following advice on positioning, interrupting and rewarding. She got the idea of standing at the door and barking withing a few days though fortunately. I'd say these pads are more useful for mopping up or perhaps lining a larger area and also make a great wrestling toy.
on 3 July 2016
on 7 April 2017
Brilliant product really good quality. It's helping us to train our 10 week old Emmy and she's happy to use them so we're chuffed. They're ultra absorbent but for my own peace of mind we change it after every wee because I don't want her walking in wet spots. Excellent price will definitely order more
on 22 January 2017
Only given four stars because of the size , could do with being s bit larger , saturation is adequate and they don't leak . Delivered before the estimated date and would buy them again
on 16 May 2016
Have a Maltese who has been so difficult to house train but at least uses the pads. Also have a new puppy who sometimes manages to use the pads and on other occasions misses the target! Due to this pads need to be able to absorb any mess which they do and when the time comes will be ordering more. Thank goodness for Simple Solution Training Pads.
on 26 April 2017
We use these for an elderly dog who has the odd accident indoors but will get to the pad if he can. Very absorbent. A good everyday use is to keep one inside the back door so wet paws are blotted dry as the dogs enter the house. The backing can be slippery so they do slip around a little bit.
VINE VOICEon 26 July 2017
Extremely good quality at very good pricing. We couldn't find a high street brand that was better or cheaper than these and we did our research. If you are getting a puppy or have older dog that gets caught short, then these are your best friend!