Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Size: 100 Pack|Change

VINE VOICEon 30 September 2013
I have been buying these pads for the past 8 years for my puppies. They are great! I have found the puppies seem to find them without a problem. They must smell of something that attracts the pup to find and use them. I also use them if i have delivered a little of puppies. Great for the mums as they really do absorb all fluids. If you have a puppy or are getting one make sure you get a couple of boxes of these. You wont go wrong and you will have a clean pup in next to no time.
on 28 July 2013
served the pupose - don't let 'economy' put you off - they were as good as others I have tried
on 10 February 2013
Have been using these for the last nine years and have been paying a lot more for them from a well known pet retailer. Don't know why it never occurred to me to look on-line before. Great product. Would recommend to anyone with puppies or small dogs.
on 21 January 2013
Great / simple product when trying to train a puppy - puppy was instantly drawn to using them. Easy to collect up and throw away!
on 31 December 2013
These are the best ones I have found, don't slip, don't leak, good size. This is the second box I have ordered over the last year and would not bother with any other brand now.
on 9 September 2013
Arrived quickly and are a great product. Our puppy used them straight away! They absorb the smell too so really are a good idea!
on 11 October 2013
When my elderly cat started peeing besides the litter tray it occurred to me that it might be due to arthritic legs so bought these. Perfect! She uses it ever time and it absorbes 2-3 wees before needing to be disposed of.
on 1 October 2013
these pads are brilliant!! I don't use them for training my dog but for under her dog food, dogs generally slurp their water about when drinking this catches it all no mess and just throw them away when soiled. My last pack lasted over two years no messy floors. Highly recommended for all dog owners. Jessie
on 6 September 2016
I've always been a believer in the philosophy that if you pay more for a product that it guarantees nothing apart from the fact that you paid more for it.
I bought these pads at the same time as I bought the same type of pad produced under the "AmazonBasics" brand as I wanted to compare economy and branded products (hoping that there would be little difference).
They were bought not for a pup but for my aging Westie bitch who struggles to go through the night without having to relieve herself (happens to us all as we get older I'm afraid).
First we tried and used all the "Simple Solution" pads and found them great, very absorbent, held onto the liquid no problem and easy to dispose of as a result. No issues whatsoever then we moved onto the cheaper AmazonBasics variety which are no where near the quality or thickness of the "Simple Solution" and in fact proved to fail in most instances apart from those where it was a light bladder (and my dog is only 7-8 kg in weight).
I normally despise buying branded or advertised goods as I believe that you pay a heavy premium for something which is no better than other competition items in this case I have to admit that this is not the case and that the branded item wins hands down as it's a no contest (although I have to make it apparent that I have only compared this product against one other which is a value brand. So it is in no way a test of the market place as there maybe competitor products which are just as good. It's just that if there is that I am not aware of them.
on 6 October 2015
So much for the anti tearing!! Left my GSD pup for 2 mins by herself and came back to this. Was using normal incontinence pads before this but puppy pads worked out a bit cheaper, think I will go back to the other ones as they are a lot better!!
review image