Size: 100 Pack|Change

VINE VOICEon 30 September 2013
I have been buying these pads for the past 8 years for my puppies. They are great! I have found the puppies seem to find them without a problem. They must smell of something that attracts the pup to find and use them. I also use them if i have delivered a little of puppies. Great for the mums as they really do absorb all fluids. If you have a puppy or are getting one make sure you get a couple of boxes of these. You wont go wrong and you will have a clean pup in next to no time.
on 10 February 2013
Have been using these for the last nine years and have been paying a lot more for them from a well known pet retailer. Don't know why it never occurred to me to look on-line before. Great product. Would recommend to anyone with puppies or small dogs.
on 28 July 2013
served the pupose - don't let 'economy' put you off - they were as good as others I have tried
on 31 December 2013
These are the best ones I have found, don't slip, don't leak, good size and my 3 little dogs all use the pads when it is rainy/cold/damp outside. This is the second box I have ordered over the last year and would not bother with any other brand now.
on 11 October 2013
When my elderly cat started peeing besides the litter tray it occurred to me that it might be due to arthritic legs so bought these. Perfect! She uses it ever time and it absorbes 2-3 wees before needing to be disposed of.
on 2 April 2014
The cheapest way of training your puppy/dog is a 100 pack of Simple Solution training pads. Our small breed puppy only did little wees and so I thought I would just leave them down for multi-use. However, my puppy did not like using them more than once and so I would have a neighbouring accident next to the pad. Accordingly, I would definitely recommend one use only. They are also really effective at quickly soaking up accidents on carpets/floors by placing one swiftly on the top of it. They are also brilliant when defrosting a freezer or mopping up spillages around the home and garage!
on 21 January 2013
Great / simple product when trying to train a puppy - puppy was instantly drawn to using them. Easy to collect up and throw away!
on 9 September 2013
Arrived quickly and are a great product. Our puppy used them straight away! They absorb the smell too so really are a good idea!
on 28 January 2013
we use these for our 19 year old cat as she will rather go on the curtain than use a litter tray ;)
she has a medical condition that will make her drink (and pee) a lot and we use these as her exclusive toilet (though not happy with the waste we produce we haven't been able to come up with anything else yet).

since we have to use these days in and out ( 4-5 per day) we try cheaper pads every now and than (in the hope of finding something similar in quality but cheaper in price), so far without luck.
these seem to contain some sort of moisture absorbing powder (a bit like those water retaining granules you can get for plants), i accidentally left one out in the rain before and it swoll up to 5 times its normal height, whilst still retaining the water.
all the other pads seem to be just a layer of paper towel material with plastic underneath and as much as we'd like them to work they are nowhere near as good and absorbent.

if your cat likes to go very close to the edge than the pad not being well absorbent will result in a "puddle" on the surface and the pee running off the pad and onto your floor. the cheaper ones also tend to feel as if the underside is not fully water proof.

very happy with these, but wish they could be ordered on subscription. price was hiked up by nearly 10% since last order too!
on 1 October 2013
these pads are brilliant!! I don't use them for training my dog but for under her dog food, dogs generally slurp their water about when drinking this catches it all no mess and just throw them away when soiled. My last pack lasted over two years no messy floors. Highly recommended for all dog owners. Jessie