Customer reviews

Format: Video Game|Change

on 27 April 2015
The fact I've bought several of these for my teenage boy should tell you everything, they break very easily. They may be fine if you wear them and never move your head. I now buy my son the very very cheap £4 headsets and they break just as quick,
on 26 July 2017
great, couldn't be happier
on 17 May 2012
Was thrilled with these! The sound of the game and even when I play music through them is just... It's beautiful.

The first game I played with them was Fable 3 and oh my god, I heard things I didn't even know where within the game! It picks up your voice really well with great adjustment. The voice can be a little loud however, still working that out!
on 29 April 2017
Perfect
on 19 January 2017
OKAY
on 22 December 2014
This product has excellent sound quality and the earpads are very soft and comfortable but there are thin wires connecting to the console twist easily and have become a complete mess. In the end the microphone stopped working because the wires were so twisted.
on 9 January 2012
Bought these together with the 5.1/7.1 DSS box, and after a little while to set it up all was good.
There's lots of wires and as the other reviews have stated you need the extra adapter to use with HDMI, but I had one in my xbox box anyway.
Sound quality is excellent and while I'm not sure you get proper surround sound feeling, after a while getting used to them, you do get a sense of direction from them.
The sounds you pick up from games is unbelievable, you hear things you didn't know where in the game.

The build quality is good, apart from one obvious fault. For some reason the material they use on the ear pieces leaves a black mark around your ears. So as long as you wash before going out, you're ok - otherwise you may get some funny looks!
For that reason I'm knocking a star off.
22 Comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2013
Bought this headset on one day delivery and they came on time.It is a simple set up and the sound quality is amazing, you can hear things that you wouldn't hear through normal TV speakers.They are reasonably priced and I would highly reccomend them.