on 3 January 2016
Great, my husband lives this shirt and plans to buy more. Good as an undershirt or on its own and it's a very good fit. He has difficulty finding clothes that fit as he is muscular, they are always too tight in the arms or too loose in the body. The material is very soft but not too clingy, just perfect!
I was really please to receive this G-Star top at a very reasonable price from Amazon. The fitting is very slim, but none the less comfortable. However, some may find the top to be too snug. Due to the thin material this is definitely a top reserved for months in spring.
on 31 March 2017
OK item. purchase a size larger.
on 1 June 2017
Excellent product loved it!
on 1 July 2013
When this arrived i was unsure, i had just finished an intense deltoids workout and was ready to look like Brad Pitt from fight club. I tried it on, i felt the fabric sticking to muscles like metal to MRI machine, i felt electricity as the cotton caressed my pumped up delts like the tectonic plates shifting. An earthquake of looks, i quickly rushed down stairs to show my mother and my grandmother how the shirt looked. My mother was shocked, i rarely spoke and made eye contact as it would be a negative factor to my dark, mysterious and brooding personality. This time was different.. i had to know if i looked as good as i felt, "you l..l...look a..amazing Tiberius" my mother said in a trembled tone. I smirked and turn my gaze to my grandmother, she sat in shock. No words were said, she just reached into her gown and pulled out a warm boiled sweet, i quickly snatched it out of her hand and left the area. It arrived early and was in stunning condition.
55 Comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2014
As a small male, it is quite hard to find a shirt that fits well. However, this does and the quality is excellent; I have always been a fan of G-star clothing. No doubt that it will remain in an excellent condition for a good while. The price is also very reasonable.

The shipping was quick and I had no issues what so ever with it.

I am a very happy customer.
on 14 May 2015
Really comfortable and a good amount of tightness. Could probably be good to wear under other clothes too? Buy if you want to show yourself off a bit.

Any questions, just throw them my way :).
on 25 April 2013
Very nice long sleeved White top, suits it's purpose. If that's what your looking for then this is what you need - cheap also for a quality top brand!

Delivered on time as well - bonus ;)
on 3 June 2014
It is a beautiful fit and the quality of the material is good. It was more expensive than the usual t-shirts but the difference in quality is very noticeable. Would have liked more colour choice.
on 18 February 2013
Finally a top thats snug fitted and perfect length, feels great on your skins aswell.

I will be buying more soon as they are just that good!.