on 12 April 2013
I bought this set mostly for the travel case, as I already owned a few spoons. I can even store our normal (grown up) spoons in the case which makes it ideal for carrying around when we are away from home and want to feed my son.
on 20 July 2016
I adore the case which is quite think and doesn't take much room so can be slipped in the changing bag easily. Really like the set and they suit my daughter who is 19-month old. We could start her with these earlier too I think.
on 14 May 2014
I bought this for my 5 month old, the spoon is fine for him to use but I have removed the fork and placed some other spoons in there. It's perfect for carrying around sterilised cutlery for him when I'm out and about.
on 18 February 2014
To be honest I brought this mainly for the case to keep spoon clean when out it does that but is not airtight and therefore no better when sterilised than a plastic tub, quite expensive for what it is.
on 26 July 2012
Very good, compact, perfect travel case I am using it for six months almost every day! It is perfect for traveling
on 21 March 2014
I bought this for my nephew for when we went on holiday. Fork and spoon just right size for 12 month old. The case is sturdy with a good close clip.
on 22 May 2013
bought this for my 12month learning to feed herself theyre brilliant cute little designs brightly colored really appealing for encouragment to be used
on 17 February 2015
I was very pleased with good delivery manners, was fast and packed well, and the item was how I was expected, all nice and lovely, Thank you.
If you travel a lot with your baby this is perfect, cheap and durable, easy to wash, baby friendly, comes with a casing.
Great stuff!
on 24 February 2014
I brought this for taking out and about with my 18month old but its a little on the small side so won't be using it for long.