on 1 April 2013
I just love this jig saw. It's interesting and challenging but, I'm afraid, my housework suffered as I had to keep spending a few more minutes to do the next bit and I'm afraid the minutes turned to hours! I'm just starting Bizarre Babble so I guess that's the housework out the window again.
on 9 June 2013
I managed to do the straight edges and then decided to work from the top rooms down, with various degrees of success! Some bits are easier than others, but with all the little 'creatures' and houses hidden away under the floorboards, in the walls etc it was often hard to see them for quite a while! I really enjoyed this latest edition to my collection in this series.
on 21 June 2014
Love the Colin Thompson jigsaws. This one took a while to do as I needed to do it in good light quite a few dark areas. Great picture and I love the way the pieces fit together very positively. Unfortunately in the box were only 999 pieces.
I contacted Ravensburger and they have rectified the problem without any fuss . I would recommend Ravensburger jigsaws in future. Ultimately you get what you pay for quality counts. Thank you Ravensburger!
on 12 June 2012
Great puzzle but contained a duplicate piece and one missing. To notify company I had to write to the US and pretend my address was in the US because it wouldn't take my email otherwise. Got a reply eventually from Germany who passed it on to the UK. They wanted me to send the bar code back by post at my expense (I don't live in the UK) and may give me another copy of the puzzle. Much as I love the puzzle I don't want to do it again. I responded with these comments and they said "Due to the large number of requests at busy times of the year it can take up to 28 days to complete the enquiry process, however we will always keep you informed of any delays." Wonder how many more months I will have to wait?
on 1 June 2014
Higgledy Piggledy is a good name, so interesting to do took me 3 weeks to complete but loved every minute I have done so many Bizzare Babble was another I loved along with all the Memories jigsaws, Thinking of purchasing the Book jigsaw next Ravenburger Jigsaws are the best the pieces are well put together & the right size they are Quality Thank you again A great Hobby.
on 24 May 2012
I really did enjoy doing this one, neither too easy nor too difficult. Quality board as is usual with Ravensburger, and I particularly like the paper copy of the puzzle image they include, so much easier to hold than the box lid.

The only, very minor, dislike was that the top of the puzzle was a long way from me, I do prefer them with the long edge to the bottom not the side
on 27 February 2016
I've bought several of these 'Ravensburger' puzzles for my mother. They are a great buy. Good quality. Thoroughly absorbing designs. And all this means a happier, and more relaxed mother. And a gold star for me!
on 21 June 2015
This design is flawless. There is so much going on in the images, it was a very interesting puzzle to complete. The pieces fit together smoothly and came apart easily. I completed this jigsaw very quickly!
on 13 March 2012
Ravensburger puzzles are always great quality which helps you enjoy the hours you're going to spend pawing over the pieces. The Higgledey Piggledy House is fun as you will see so much more in the picture as it takes shape.
on 4 July 2012
I have put this together when the kids where in bed and it is a great thing. It was not too hard but very much fun and with amazing detail.