on 17 December 2012
This is a really lovely album, and very good value. There are a few occasions at the end where the tracks don't quite seem to finsih properly and almost collide into each other - but on the whole, delightful..
on 29 September 2015
Bought this after reading the glowing reviews. This cd is an absolute delight for lovers of choral music.
Listening to the wide selection can give you an hour or so of absolute pleasure and relaxation.
on 4 April 2014
Anyone looking for an ethereal, haunting choral collection might be better off looking elsewhere as this is just a weak "Greatest Hits" of Bach with a few others thrown in as an afterthought. Greensleeves? I mean, come on. Beautiful it is not. The best way to enjoy the music on offer here is to weed out the tired old detritus and trim it down to a single disc's worth.
on 6 February 2014
Nice album. Lots of lovely music. I gave it four stars rather than five as i enjoyed it very much but ,probably due to my musical taste, i found some tracks a bit tedious. Good introduction to choral music
on 13 July 2013
It's not often that I find time to listen to music, but when I do, I like music to reflect my mood. Choral classics are for those times spent relaxing and little else to do.
on 24 May 2013
Majority of the songs are gorgeous even after listening time after time. I bought this as mp3 but now I want this on CD as I want to play this on my hi fi.
on 18 May 2013
Haven't listened to it yet as I am not sure how to do it -I am only just learning how to download music- will have to get my daughter involved.
on 3 July 2013
Excellent selection of music for anybody who likes choral music. Certainly recommended for any age of listener, certainly as a sampler.
on 29 October 2013
This music to enioy. especially for old choristers like me. Brings back happy memories. The great composers are to be found here.
on 6 July 2014
Interesting mix, quite varied and useful introduction to the tremendous differences in style and qualities of choirs.