on 21 December 2012
Colour: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Very simple to use and fill up from any standard perfume or scent spray.

I'm not a massive fan of the red, however its nice that you can see how much perfume you have left in the atomiser.

Much less messy than the old style handbag sprays. Fills up very quickly and easily

Only issue is that you cant really clean the spray and so will have to use the same perfume in it forever or risk scent mixing.....
small price to pay for a lipstick sized bottle of your favourite stuff travelling with you wherever you go!

EDIT - Afraid mine started leaking, so although I like the product I'm afraid I have to remove a star! perhaps it was faulty, but I wasn't impressed to
VINE VOICEon 20 November 2012
Colour: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I must be getting old, but I was unusually impressed by this little device!

Get your favourite perfume spray bottle (has to be a spray)

Take off the lid, to expose the little plastic tube-funnel thingie.

Put the bottom of the Refill onto the top of your perfume spray....pump a few times....Job Done!!

No more leaky bottles in handbag, no waste. Super!
on 16 May 2013
I was very excited about this product as it is a well known atomiser brand. I had concerns about it leaking due to the way you pump the fragrance into it. But as it is so popular, I figured it must be alright. Wrong. I pumped a significant amount of expensive perfume into it and popped it into my handbag in a compartment with a pack of tissues. I headed off on my train journey and an hour later when I reached for my tissues, all I could smell was my perfume. An hour after that and a LOT of it had disappeared from the atomiser and, no doubt, leaked all over my handbag.

I'm going to assume that I just got a "bad" one since so many people have managed fine without leaks. But honestly, I'd rather just stick with normal atomisers without this patented technology. Less fear of all my perfume going to waste.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 April 2013
Colour: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is one of those ideas that seems so obvious you wonder why it took so long for someone to invent it: Put some of your favourite perfume into a little lipstick-sized pressurised container so you can give yourself a quick spray when you feel you need it.

Unfortunately, my experience with the Travalo makes me think that the good idea hasn't QUITE been implemented yet.

If you're thinking of buying this, there are a couple of things you need to be aware of.

First, you can only fill it from a container that's already pressurised. You'll need to pull off the top of your perfume container to reveal the little tube at the top of the bottle, and this is what needs to be inserted into the Travalo. So, unless your favourite scent is already in an aerosol, this product is no use to you.

Secondly, I've tried using it across a range of products, and in every case there was significant leakage during the filling process. This means you end up with overly-scented hands!! But more seriously, the wasted perfume may not matter if it's cheap and cheerful stuff, but it's not so funny to see your *expensive* perfume going to waste!

So, sorry, but I'm not impressed. It's a great idea, but it's not there yet.
on 5 April 2013
Lost more than the cost of the product in expensive perfume due to a faulty atomiser. This item looks really nice, however when I filled it for the first time it filled up really fast and there was a fizzing noise from it. I pressed it once and the entire contents of perfume came out, I tried it again and it happened again. Lost 10ml of perfume. Amazon sent a replacement product. However the lost of perfume cannot be replaced.
on 29 April 2013
This version is not as good as the old version,with the one colour design.

I have had the old version for 3 years and it's great,never had any problems.

Decided to buy another one as they're such a great concept and decided to go for the new design. Nicer in design but mine was faulty.

All of the perfume leaked out of it twice,also the pump mechanism is cheap in design.
on 1 August 2013
I bought this after a lot of consideration but am hugely disappointed. I filled it up twice with my favourite perfume and both times, the perfume leaked, I can't work out where it's leaking from!! I bought it to take on holiday with me but it's a complete waste of money. I'll be asking Amazon for a refund. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
on 22 January 2013
I bought this new version of Travalo spray a year after buying the older version.
I must say the older version is much better. Even though this new version can take more sprays, you would not know when is full and you will overfill the perfume. Also with the older version it was possible to apply low pressure and get mini-sprays if you didn't want to apply too much perfume.. It is not possible with this
VINE VOICEon 23 November 2012
Colour: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Absolutely thrilled to bits with this product. The Travalo is small and light about the size of a lipstick and looks chic. It works brilliantly - only 3 basic instructions on the box and in seconds you have a small travel version of your favourite perfume. You simply lift off the trigger on the perfume bottle and then "pump" the bottom of the Travalo onto the perfume and watch it fill up. Done in seconds easy peasy. I'm keeping my Travalo in my handbag for now but would also be briliant for travelling if like me you don't want to take an expansive larger bottle of your favourite perfume. Would make great stocking filler this Christmas. Buy without disappointment.

Edited: Update Since I first received this and really enjoyed using it I have subsequently found it that it either leaks or the perfume dries up because everytime I go to use it it is empty! Very frustrating as the perfume I put in it is expensive per ml and I am losing it/wasting it. I have decided not to use it anymore so it has gone down to 1 star - what a shame.
on 6 March 2016
This is my second atomiser. My first one, I purchased at Brown Thomas for about 20 pounds. It carried with it a Royal Warrant.

Unfortunately, that particular product with the Royal Warrant, would leak during filling. It would make a terrible mess, while you were injecting the cologne from the bottle to the atomiser, spilling scented liquid all over your hands in a not modest quantity. Such a waste.

This, Travalo, doesn't do that. It's about the same size; however, no mess upon filling. Perfect.