Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop now

Colour: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
With the current and probably long-term 100ml liquid restriction in place for carry-on luggage, this is an excellent product for air travellers. It's called the `Travalo' and is a small, tough refillable spray container for perfume, aftershave etc.

The manufacturer claims the device has a regulator which adjusts to the variable air pressure during flights (passenger cabins on commercial airliners are usually pressurised to that at 7,000 ft. elevation or thereabouts). It is leak-proof, robust, convenient and cheap.

It's available in different colours so you can carry more than one and easily identify the content of each. You can obviously use it anywhere, not just in-flight. It's very convenient and as a design, hard to fault.
on 30 June 2017
Great item. Very good as far as atomisers go. None of this spraying into a tiny funnel to get it into the atomiser, just pump the bottom of the atomiser straight on the top of the perfume bottle. So much easier! Liked this product so much, I even bought my mum one
on 24 August 2017
So easy to use, easy to fill, easy to transport, its the perfect size for holidays or to keep as a backup at your work or even take it with you.
on 6 January 2014
Item is great, just as described, easy to refill etc and pretty design. I just wish I could remember which purse I left mine in! :-)
on 17 November 2015
brilliant!
on 21 December 2012
Colour: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Very simple to use and fill up from any standard perfume or scent spray.

I'm not a massive fan of the red, however its nice that you can see how much perfume you have left in the atomiser.

Much less messy than the old style handbag sprays. Fills up very quickly and easily

Only issue is that you cant really clean the spray and so will have to use the same perfume in it forever or risk scent mixing.....
small price to pay for a lipstick sized bottle of your favourite stuff travelling with you wherever you go!

EDIT - Afraid mine started leaking, so although I like the product I'm afraid I have to remove a star! perhaps it was faulty, but I wasn't impressed to
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 April 2013
Colour: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is one of those ideas that seems so obvious you wonder why it took so long for someone to invent it: Put some of your favourite perfume into a little lipstick-sized pressurised container so you can give yourself a quick spray when you feel you need it.

Unfortunately, my experience with the Travalo makes me think that the good idea hasn't QUITE been implemented yet.

If you're thinking of buying this, there are a couple of things you need to be aware of.

First, you can only fill it from a container that's already pressurised. You'll need to pull off the top of your perfume container to reveal the little tube at the top of the bottle, and this is what needs to be inserted into the Travalo. So, unless your favourite scent is already in an aerosol, this product is no use to you.

Secondly, I've tried using it across a range of products, and in every case there was significant leakage during the filling process. This means you end up with overly-scented hands!! But more seriously, the wasted perfume may not matter if it's cheap and cheerful stuff, but it's not so funny to see your *expensive* perfume going to waste!

So, sorry, but I'm not impressed. It's a great idea, but it's not there yet.
on 16 May 2013
I was very excited about this product as it is a well known atomiser brand. I had concerns about it leaking due to the way you pump the fragrance into it. But as it is so popular, I figured it must be alright. Wrong. I pumped a significant amount of expensive perfume into it and popped it into my handbag in a compartment with a pack of tissues. I headed off on my train journey and an hour later when I reached for my tissues, all I could smell was my perfume. An hour after that and a LOT of it had disappeared from the atomiser and, no doubt, leaked all over my handbag.

I'm going to assume that I just got a "bad" one since so many people have managed fine without leaks. But honestly, I'd rather just stick with normal atomisers without this patented technology. Less fear of all my perfume going to waste.
on 5 April 2013
Lost more than the cost of the product in expensive perfume due to a faulty atomiser. This item looks really nice, however when I filled it for the first time it filled up really fast and there was a fizzing noise from it. I pressed it once and the entire contents of perfume came out, I tried it again and it happened again. Lost 10ml of perfume. Amazon sent a replacement product. However the lost of perfume cannot be replaced.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 January 2013
Colour: Red|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have several fragrances that I love to use but when I am unwell I like to use lavender for its calming effect. My favourite is Yardley's Lavender which comes in 125ml (4.28 floz) bottles.

The problem is that when I have taken the large heavy bottle of eau de toilette for a hospital stay the entire ward seems to get a spritz of my perfume. The last time I took a full bottle, bought the day before and still in its box, in with me the entire ward had been sprayed with it before I came back from the operating theatre - apparently one of the nurses was looking for soap in my bag so another patient could have a bed bath (cross contamination anyone!!!) when she found the boxed, sealed spray and decided that everyone should have some.

So, as I'm sure you can understand, the first thing I did was buy a bag which I could padlock shut in my absence and several small padlocks. I then started to look around for smaller bottles of Yardley's Lavender - unfortunately, the only size they sell near me is the large one.

I already had an atomiser but that is for the liquid perfume that you don't spray normally and it is an effort to fill and you lose a fair amount in the process, with this one you take your favourite spray perfume and inject it into the bottom of the travel sprayer using the tube under the spray button.

This is perfect, a limited amount of a perfume that could be absolutely anything. Less likely to attract unwanted attention from those with a "lets share it out amongst everyone else" mentality while still allowing me the pleasure of my favourite aroma.