Size: 200|Change

on 30 July 2011
As Rufus Turner Said in Supernatural,

'I don't even bother drinking unless it's this stuff'

I love this stuff, the complexity of flavours is amazing it pricy but worth every penny
on 14 October 2015
Awsome whisky. Excellent price. Lasts me 4 months as I'm a midnight sipper. Meaning I drop 1 standard shot on the rocks with a hint of ginger ale and start cooking my dinner then off to bed!

Beautiful blend that makes my mind step aside from the stresses of the day.
on 26 May 2016
I'm a single malt drinker and not a fan of blended stuff usually but figured this is worth a try. Its OK... it really lacks the rich depth of flavour that a good well aged single malt has but its not far off. For the money I'd rather have bought a full sized Lagavulin 16, Balvenie Triple Cask, Caol Ila 12, Ka Va Lan, Yamazaki, Le Daig 10.... well you get my point.

I have to add that this seller (eWhisky) is based in Germany and they sent me the bottle ONLY (No box). Doesn't bother me that much but important if you're getting this as a gift.
on 3 September 2014
I bought Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Whiskey for my husband and he absolutely loved it. He keeps prodding me
for another bottle. I think he might have to wait a little while. It is very expensive.
on 28 September 2014
So this IS a really nice whisky, but if I compare it to others that are 30%-50% cheaper I don't really believe it warrants the price. It's a delicious combination of flavours and I'm really enjoying the bottle, but I'd just as soon have a bottle of Lagavulin.

A bit over-rated and often times as much of a status purchase than anything else in my opinion. Sorry!
on 30 August 2015
I ordered this product as a Christmas gift for my fiancé since he likes to try different kinds of whiskies and this one was on his list..
The product looks very nice, with a very good looking box and resistant, the only downfall was that the top support for the bottle fall off after a couple of weeks, which isn't a major issue, just mean we need to be a little bit more careful when handling the box.
In terms of taste he also has a bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold Label and between the two he prefers the Blue, as according to him has a more smooth taste opposite to a little bit harsh from the Gold one.
In summary I believe this is a very good product to offer as a present since its a very high quality and very good presentation.
review image
on 4 January 2016
A GREAT WHISKEY BUT ITS THE TOP OF THE RANGE WITH A PRICE TO MATCH BUT I MANAGED TO GET A BOTTLE ON BLACK FRIDAY SO I TREATED MY SELF ITS A NICE BOTTLE TO GET OUT FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND THE BOTTLE WILL BE A DECANTER WHEN THE CONTENTS IS GONE.!. COMES WITH A NICE BOX AS WELL
on 2 April 2016
Bought for a special birthday
My dad is over the moon
Prices fluctuate here so managed to get a great deal
Was nervous about it arriving safely but no problems at all
I know nothing about whiskey but dad gives it a big thumbs up
on 17 April 2016
Is this overpriced? sure it is but if you like a very smooth blended scotch with a lack of smoke that consistantly tastes great, you really can't go wrong. The bottle and packaging is also very nice. At 89.99 as part of a Black Friday deal, I have no regrets and definitly would buy again at this price.
on 1 January 2016
This Johnny Walker Blue Label was truly so nice that each sip made my balls tingle. It's one of the few whiskeys where I don't like adding a tiny splash of water into the glass. It's nectar from the Gods.