on 6 April 2017
Came so fast in the post!!! Very pleased with this bag it's a great design and I love the pattern on it as most bags are very girly girly this is just right for me as a mother! Thank you so much!
review image
on 14 February 2016
Excellent daughter very happy with bag she would recommended this bag
on 24 June 2017
Love this bag. With having twins I needed something a bit bigger and this is the best one by far.
on 1 September 2015
Fantastic. Loads of pockets and plenty of room. Great quality
on 17 September 2015
Excellent product, well made and stylish,just what I needed.
on 26 February 2015
There were so many baby changing bags to choose from I found it extremely difficult to decide on just one! I am very very happy that I chose this bag in the end, It is extremely good value for money and exactly as described. It feels good quality and has lots of nice pockets within the main part of the bag as well as on the outsides. Comes with a changing mat and a small clear waterproof bag. There are straps either side of the bag to attach to a pram/pushchair or a shoulder handle that is long enough to hang over the pram bar (which is what I will do). Item was delivered promptly.
on 26 June 2012
I don't normally leave reviews but felt I had to with this product. My daughter is 5 months old and until now I have been using the changing bag that came with her pram and the free boots one but neither were big enough. I looked at several bags trying to find one that looked like it did everything I wanted at a reasonable price and eventually picked this one.

I love it. Delivery was really quick and the bag itself is big, without being too big, has several pockets that makes keeping everything organised easy and also has enough space for toys etc.

I can't recommend this bag or the seller highly enough.
on 21 October 2011
We received this nappy bag today and are so happy with it! The inside of the bag is nicely lined and easily wipes clean with a damp cloth. Lots of room with a great little change mat that folds up nicely to save room inside the bag. Made from a beautiful printed fabric that even my husband will tote around! Fast shipping to The Netherlands and a great value.
on 31 March 2015
Space: It seems quite large (especially if you buy this before you have a baby or you buy it for someone else!), however it is almost a perfect size for everything you need for a baby, plus all of Mum's "handbag" things (purse, phone, makeup bag, diary etc). The pockets are an ideal size for packets of wipes, spare nappies etc. I use one side (with the phone pocket) for "mum" things and the other side for "baby" things. The flat back pocket is ideal for carting various medical notes around to appointments with baby as it easily fits A4 paper. It will fit everything you need for baby's hospital bag, including a blanket, so no need to pack an extra bag if you are taking this one.
Accessories: I don't bottle feed but the insulated internal pocket is great for anyone that does. I like that it isn't a separate bottle holder that would end up getting lost or end up in a box of junk somewhere. Ditto the straps for attaching to a pushchair- the poppers are very sturdy so they are not the easiest to do up and undo again but this means your bag won't go flying off. If you want to remove your bag quickly from the pushchair I would suggest using the shoulder strap which shortens easily. The changing mat I received is actually cream and not red as shown, but I think it is better for it. The changing mat fits quite easily in the flat back pocket or you can fit it inside if you don't have too much stuff in there! A big selling point for me is the fact that there are minimal separate items so there isn't too much to get lost. The "messy bag" is very small and I haven't used it at all, but if you do use it it has a reinforced hole to clip it to the bag, so this would be useful if you needed to keep medication handy for example. There isn't a lot else that would fit comfortably inside it.
Design/Quality: The bag feels sturdy and well made. It is showerproof and generally wipe-clean. The pattern is quite subtle from a distance and isn't too twee like a lot of changing bag designs. The tote style means that everything inside the bag is easily accessible with one hand or while the bag is attached to the pushchair. The opening of the bag is a full length zip opening which makes taking even bulky things in and out of the bag very easy. It is finished to a very good standard comparable with much more expensive bags- all of the stitching, zips, poppers, straps and pockets feel sturdy and well made.
I would thoroughly recommend this bag to anyone looking for a very practical changing bag- even over much more expensive alternatives. The only improvements I would suggest would be to offer other colours (especially plain colours like black, red or navy), or other patterns like stripes or polka dots, and it would be great to have a large zip up pocket (maybe underneath?) for mucky clothes or bulky things like shoes.
on 21 March 2013
previously i bought other bad for same amount of money but that one broke very quickly. this one is strong and bigger enough to hold most of things that you need to carry when you go out with your baby,