VINE VOICEon 12 February 2014
I purchased this box set last year purely because I read the title wrong and thought that it contained a gymball and it worked out cheaper buying this with 3 DVDs than a ball and seperate DVD if you get my drift. I contained my disappointment when it arrived and I realised my mistake, and decided to give the DVDs a go.

I have never finished one as the quality is so poor. The instructor has quite clearly gone on a package holiday with a friend who owns a camcorder and done some exercises by the pool. There are very long and waffly introductions with swirling camcorder work that just got on my nerves so much, I gave up and put the 5 minute solution DVD on which is far cheaper and of a much better quality.
on 8 March 2013
This DVD is particularly good if you only have a limited time for exercise as you can select the 10 minute workout and for days when you can exercise for longer you have the option of doing a full body workout.
on 29 August 2013
I like this DVD. It is full of great excercises.

Anyone can do this.

The only problem I had is that some of the excercise require you to swing the ball around your head and from side to side. I couldn't do this as my light fitting is hanging too low down in my bedroom. And my sitting room ceiling is also too low (old house).
I had to leave out some of the workouts which sometimes was abit confusing and annoying.

So if you are thinking of buying this make sure you room to swing.

Overall a great workout though.
on 1 July 2013
This is excellent as it began with slow introduction and detailed explanations of how to start with basic control before moving onto any exercises. The next two videos then up to cover intermediate and finished with high impact aerobic exercises.
on 14 July 2014