Size: Pack of 4|Change

on 18 April 2012
Real dried fruit, free from artificial additives and preservatives. They have a very light coat of cane sugar. They are sweet anyway so probably didn't need to be sweetened this way. Not the very best I have tried BUT all-in-all still very nice and will recommend to shoppers. I just finished a whole pack !!!

Packaged well in resealable bag. Keeps the freshness in the bag so they don't dry out to quick. Look forward to another pack tomorrow :-)
on 8 January 2014
Very high quality, aromatic and zingy. Not overly sweet. Perfect if you prefer softer dried mango or want to chop them for cakes or salads. One of the best I have ever tried. And Fair Trade. Highly recommended.
on 11 February 2015
The packets in my batch weren't what I expect from this brand having bought it in the supermarket previously. Pieces were covered in congealed sugar, and very sticky, not palatable because of this. Disappointing. It looked as if these weren't stored correctly at some point.
on 11 November 2014
Here are the mangos from the Philippines! They produce the best tasting mangos in the world in my opinion and they are famous for it. These Forest Feast ones are really tasty, lots of mango flavour. The only complaint is they are a little bit sweet as they do have a little bit of added cane sugar in them, but I'd buy again. I'll just have to eat a bit less as it's quite high sugar. Mangos and Sugar are the only ingredients without any other strange ingredients in them!
on 2 October 2014
One pet hate of mine, why is so much supermarket dried mango shrivelled up and so dry and crispy? When our local Chinese supermarket stopped stocking a lovely brand of Malaysian dried mango which was actually soft enough to bite without cracking your teeth, I looked for alternatives.

Yes these are quite expensive so I just buy them as a treat, but the mango is deliciously sweet but more importantly lovely and soft, making it a joy to eat. Practical packaging with the reusable ziplock top so you don't have to eat them all at once (although I find it hard not to!). Cheaper than if you buy the same brand full price in a supermarket and that's including delivery.

If you are a mango-lover I urge you to try these, they taste amazing!
on 21 January 2016
Excellent product.

Constantly buying through Subscribe & Save. Cheaper to buy on Amazon, than if you buy for example from Tesco.

It has some amount of Sugar added, but not much. Mango slices are soft and juicy. Slices are not stick together. Definitely recommend.

I tried other brands with dried mango without sugar. But they are not something I would like to eat regularly. This one is different. It is tasty and soft and juicy slices of mango. Good staff.

This kind of product, I regularly would buy for my relatives as well.
on 6 June 2016
Way too tasty, an open pack is an empty pack! This brand of dried mango is the juiciest and best. My kids have always loved these mango strips instead of sweets, but they are quite pricey so I make a small economy by buying packs of 4 on subscribe and save.
on 18 September 2013
Here I was, looking forward to tucking into that unmistakeably heady mango taste, no other fruit can quite do it like mango for refreshing a tired palette.

I was slightly dissappointed.

It was sweet but with no real MANGO flavour but very moorish nonetheless, it grew on me!
on 1 April 2014
I had to write this as my 7 year old , who would normally snack only on smarties/skittles etc now says that this is his favourite food and can finish a pack in an hour ! I love it too added to Greek yoghurt or porridge for breakfast. Not too sweet or sour - just right. Hooked now ! And the resealable pack keeps it fresh and soft though not too soft.
on 27 August 2015
Great mango snacks. Probably amongst the best out there but every now and then you get some pieces that have been sliced too close to the pip and is therefore rather tough and 'stringy'. The fibres from the fruit that is close to the pip just makes these slices rather inedible and unpleasant. Thankfully 95% of the slices are fine from the many packs of these we've had over the years! Would've given 5 stars otherwise, but would still recommend these to anyone who likes dried mangoes that aren't too dried out.