on 17 December 2013
My son loves (loved) his trike using it regularly, but on Monday this fell to pieces and not able to be repaired, I am very disappointed and I have a very upset 2 year old now who has had to revert back to the buggy (which has gone down like a lead balloon) I would like to give it a good rating but I can not, very disappointed will be looking for a replacement or refund immediately .
on 3 February 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present and used for the first time this weekend now he is big enough. Tips over very easily to the point of being dangerous and impossible to steer with the handle. Very noisy as well. Frustrated as used once and just outside a non negotiable returns window despite dangerous and one use. Very unhappy, AVOID.
on 19 October 2013
This trike is a good size for children aged up to 2 years, it's a nice pastel colour, but you cannot move the handlebars from the main push-along-handle, like you can with other trikes. It's okay, but I have still had to purchase a better quality trike for everyday use, this ok as a second at a grandparents house.
on 5 February 2014
Well this is second one of these I have bought in 2 years so me and the kids obviously like them.

A great present that can altered slightly for the kids as they get older, comes in various colours too!
on 15 January 2013
For its price you think you have found a great deal... i purchased this for my youngest son so he could ride along side his brother. As soon as he got a ride on Christmas day one of the peddles fell off.
on 19 September 2014
I bought 2 of these for twin grandsons. The first was very good and assembled easily, the second had one of the pedals off it's metal bar. I foundthe retaining washer broken in the bag! I contacted company direct asking if they could supply a replacement washer rather than sending them back & re-ordering. The company responded quickly by e-mail saying how seruiously they tahe QC asking me to send them pictures along with serial No's etc. The attitude of the mail appearedto be so that somebody could be blamed.
I received no retaining washer, and as I was limited on time,(twins birthday), I repaired the pedal myself by drilling & using a split pin.
My overall rating isthe trikes are quite good but the company customer service is BAD/
on 31 December 2014
Assembled following instructions, after no more than 3 trips out the handlebars came off, the 'lock' that stops the child from steering constantly comes off so you have to stop and sort it, really upset my son when it broke as he loves to go out on his bike, get what you pay for.
on 8 June 2014
My son has used this twice and the handlebars have come off both times and now its completely broke the screw has ground the plastic away it was a complete waste of money
on 9 December 2012
This is a good transitional bike for a small child moving on to self propulsion. It has the added benefit of parental control. Excellent.
on 22 July 2013
this trike came with missing parts meaning screws and once used our own screws it stil didnt stay fixed in place, we are still reviewing this item if the handle bars come off one more time it will go back, overall not totally satisfied, first impressions not that great!!