on 25 October 2012
Good quality product, top was a perfect fit, good arm and body length,it reaches just past my hips. Only problem for me was the length of the legs, I'm 5'8" and I found the legs a little short (hence only 4 Stars),this was solved by high length thermal socks. I know that a previous review said the gusset was too long, this wasn't an issue for me.
I bought this for riding my motorcycle in colder weather. Does the job.
I would buy again.
on 22 April 2013
Items arrived promptly as described. The length of the vest is just right for 'tucking in' and NOT leaving your back exposed to the elements. The pants are the right length, making it possible to put my socks over them without the pants pulling out when I move. I wore them under my clothes when I went to work and was ok from start to finish, no adverse sweating for the first time. Whew. Brilliant product. I love it.
on 18 January 2013
These may be made from polyester but they are extremely comfortable and soft. Personally they fit perfectly and are a great base layer for this bitterly cold weather. The top also looks great as a normal long sleeved top to go underneath a suit jacket. The only thing I've noticed is that they have bobbled quite quickly and they tend to really bring out and hold body odour! Not so good!