on 30 March 2017
When you're new to anal masturbation you tend to rush what you can put up there. This helps with that so much. I have a 9" anal dong that definitely wouldn't go up without this. Using it I can take it all the way! Great lube!
on 5 March 2017
Great stuff, great price, fast delivery. We get through lots of this and it works well especially when mixed with your saliva. Would recommend this item to anyone who uses this sort of product. Made in the UK too!
on 20 April 2017
Good for use alone or with a friend, not recommended for the whole family.
on 21 January 2017
Nice product that lasts a long time and really does the job. Would buy again
on 16 May 2017
Very good lube. Much better than Durex's.
on 13 May 2017
It's ok but doesn't seem to retain its lubrication slip for a length of time. It seems to dry out quicker than other products.
on 14 April 2017
Nice aroma to the lubricant and a small amount goes a long way, just a small drop adds the perfect lubricant to my vibrator and clitoral stimulator and makes insertion very easy
on 21 January 2017
Nice texture, doesn't feel sticky.
on 24 May 2017
Packaged arrived broken. The product was all over the bottle and ironically the pump was broken so I couldn't get any out
on 11 August 2015
I bought this to replace the Durex Play lube that I use. I thought I could get 5 times the lube for the same price. I can, but this lube is WAY worse. It dries quickly and is a pain to wash off. I wouldn't recommend it.