on 31 October 2016
No smell, just perfect. My gran (who cant speak or read english) found it in my room and used it as a moisturiser. Apparently her skin feels so youthful. Yikes!
on 21 January 2015
When a thief stole the saddle from my bicycle, the journey to work became a miserable chore. I tried everything - WD40, washing-up liquid, butter.. but, to no avail. However, since I started using Super Silk, getting to work has become a lot easier. My commute is now the highlight of my day! A quality product with a super handy dispense mechanism on the cap that also has its own safety lock. To the thief that stole my saddle I have two words - "Keep it"
review image
33 Comments| 485 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 December 2016
We use it for sex. I squirt it on the bedroom door handle.

It stops the kids from opening the bedroom door.
11 Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 April 2013
My wife and I both love it. It is a glycerine base with anti-fungals and preservatives. In my view better than KY and a good price.
on 2 December 2016
This stuff is amazing! Better than more expensive branded lube a little goes a long way! It's not sticky, has no smell and only a slightly sweet taste (I put this down to the vegetable glycerine) The bottle is plain and if you want it to be even more discreet, the label peels off really easily too.
on 25 February 2016
Not bad at all for the price, It does a great job helping to keep my drill bit cool when im going in and out of the fleshlight torque that my other half bought me as a gift, And the pump action top is extremely helpful when you only have one hand free, Thankyou i Highly Recommended this.
on 15 October 2014
If you want to make something slippery, such as a doorknob or a flight of stairs, this is the ideal product for you. Do not apply to the eyeballs.
on 11 May 2014
A quality lubricant for personal use at a great price! You really don't need to use that much of it at a time either!
on 14 March 2016
This is very good lubricant but use sparingly and avoid the soles of your feet especially if you have polished wooden floors. Luckily for me we live in a bungalow and the bedroom window was open but I still suffered very bruised knees and two of my Koi Carp were killed.
11 Comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2012
Very good product, have used it for a couple of years and it is the best we have tried, non greasy long lasting and pleasure enhancing