Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.15

on 12 August 2013
A unique look at the work of actor Tom Hanks, that does not simply chart his career, but raises, and answers, some interesting questions about the films he has been in. i found this really made me think about the sort of films certain actors star in. A thoroughly engaging piece that demonstrates a great deal of research and thought. I must confess when I started this essay, straight in to a detailed account of Abe Lincoln, I was worried I was going to be out of my depth, in that it initially appears very American focused, and I was unsure that, as a non-American my lack of American history knowledge would leave me floundering. However, it is soon clear that Hanks work is so engrained in our culture that this is not an issue.
Short, but also just the right length, well worth 99p, especially for fans of Hanks or film generally.
on 14 April 2016
Wonderful book tells all about the great actor he is. Would recommend.