on 25 October 2013
As a student it is difficult to cook proper meals. Having a rice cooker makes things so much easier. The rice can cook for 10-15 minutes (depending on how much rice you cook, I cook for 1-2 people), and while the rice cooks I can make a dish that goes with it. Worth buying if you hate/bad at cooking rice on the hob/stove. Good quality product for the price.
on 31 July 2012
Updated 10th Feb 2013 - have not used it that much, but mine too has broken. Very sad as it's a prefect size!

I was cautious about buying this after the other reviews, but figured it was a cheapish gamble! I have had this product for approx 6 weeks, use it twice a week. It's ideal for smaller portions (three quarter cup dry rice) and copes with white wholegrain and sushi rice well. I'd buy again. it's great to have fresh every time instead of cooking in bulk once a week.
on 18 May 2013
Purchased this cooker 5th June 2012 from OP Healthcare. Didn't last a year - stopped working April 2013. Contacted both, the manufacturer who refers to the retailer, and when I contacted the retailer I am referred back to the manufacturer.

Have since contacted Amazon and have had no reply whatsoever. Stuck with a useless cooker with no come back!!!

I would not recommend this cooker at all.
on 1 March 2012
it broke down after one use!!! i cant believe it. then i read more reviews and find out many people had met similar situations. not recommend at all!!!
on 10 March 2012
the first one it lasted for almost two months, the 2nd one just lated for two days, so, as it's small, it also has a small lifetime in my experience. . .
on 16 December 2012
This is a nice and mess-free rice cooker that'll produce perfect rice for approximately two weeks. Then it'll produce a slight hissing noise and forever repair to rice cooker heaven.
on 11 March 2012
Glanced through most of the reviews written by other purchasers. Most of the purchasers had defective cookers. Some did not have any problems. Thought I may be lucky, but unfortunately mine gave up within a week. It just would not light up, ie no power. So in the process of returning it.
on 24 December 2012
Product totally defective and dangerous. Used onlly 3 times before it failed completely. Light went out and would not cook.
on 26 January 2014
I only got to use it 3-4 times before it completely stopped working. I'd rather put in money for something that actually works.
on 21 September 2013
I bought this product a few months ago, and I only used it three times before it just stopped working. I contacted the seller about this, and they said the fuse probably needed to be replaced and that I should do it myself. Buyer beware, this is a dodgy product from a dodgy seller.