Customer reviews

Price:£54.95+ £10.44 shipping

on 8 June 2017
Brilliant stroller, sturdy, light and the extended hood keeps my baby protected from the sun, for the price you cant go wrong buying this, ive had many strollers from maclarens to joie. This one has been the best.
on 2 September 2016
I bought this to replace another stroller I'm very please with it. The only thing is the rain cover doesn't cover my child's feet & it has already ripped at the sides so that's the only thing I'm not happy with
on 4 December 2016
Perfect for holiday! Easy to use, baby was comfortable - happy baby, happy parents!
on 21 July 2017
I have had this stroller for about 5 years now. It's still in good working order, and the kids love the large sun canopy.
on 26 July 2012
Excellent value for money and so easy to put up even me old granny could do it!! And even thought it's only a stroller it's just as good as any fancy pram.
on 9 June 2016
Great stroller sturdy and well made, great for our grandson and taking on holiday.
on 31 December 2012
Lives up to the desciption read before purchase - easy to use - perfect for everyday use - happy baby - excellent delivery service with text from the courier with expected date and time to be delivered and again on the day with expected arrival time. Brilliant.....
on 2 August 2012
This pushchair was a great buy. Its strong, sturdy, easy to put up/put down, has a good size shopping basket, the extra large sun canopy will be brilliant for our holidays and I love the colour and design. Great purchase would highly recommend.
on 28 August 2013
Been searching for a good holiday buggy for a while since my Maclaren Quest snapped and neither Maclaren nor Boots were interested - (happened 2 days outside of the 12 month warranty!) Saw this buggy on Amazon and the great reviews and thought why not. Had it for a week and my little girl loves it. She is 20 months old and has loads of room in it. The basket is big, pocket on the back of the hood, viewing window in the roof of the hood. Lies nearly fully flat down. The best feature I must say is the extending hood - great for keeping the sun off little one and she loves it too.
Really happy with my purchase - would definitely recommend.
on 25 September 2016
Lived up to all the reviews I read previous to buying. Excellent quality for the price the straps are so easy to clip together compared to my pram and comfortable. Also the larger hood is great.

Nothing to complain about at all. Just perfect for occasions when you need a more compact system when out and about