Size: 100|Change

on 12 January 2014
These are exceptional quality cotton pads, they are nice and thick and very absorbent, so removing makeup or applying lotions is a breeze. They also come in a drawstring bag. I would buy them again, highly recommended.
on 10 April 2016
at beginning, I tought this package was pricey for quantiti of Pads that does contain!

I bought anyway because I was needing organic cotton asaps.
I realized that buying a quality product that can look pricey, at the end i saved money!

I used for everything, but compare with other cotton pads, i just need to use one for time (for example, removing make up)!! And you can use it also upside-down

Nice, i would repurchase
on 23 August 2014
I was really impressed by these initially and have bought several packets but the last couple seemed to be slightly less in quality. I would describe them as a bit more fluffy, which I personally don't like and is why I stopped using cotton wool. I will continue to use them though for now as they are the best ones I've found and I like that they're organic. The current price on amazon of over £5 though is ridiculous; I'll be going elsewhere!!
on 7 March 2013
I like how these are the type of cotton pads which aren't sewn at the sides, you can rip them in to two parts to last longer if you want them to. Others may prefer the other version, but I don't. It has the usual standard size so it lasts a fair while.
on 19 July 2016
These are ok but a little on the thin side. They do the job though and you don't get little bits coming off them and going in your eye!! The delivery was prompt if a little bit squashed in the envelope, but then I did order two.
on 6 March 2016
Much better quality than average supermarket pads. They do cost several times as much, though. I keep them for removing nail polish as they're durable, absorbent and don't disintegrate, but they're a little expensive for everyday cleansing, etc.
on 8 June 2016
I really like these pads. The organic aspect really sold me on them. I like the idea of not exposing myself to unnecessary chemicals or irritants and find these are much softer than the cheap store brands. They are a little more expensive, but I like to think that I am doing my small part to rid the world of damaging pesticides. These arrived faster than I expected in minimal packaging and were honestly a little smoooshed from being shoved through my mail slot, but that hasn't affected my use of them in any way. I am very pleased with the product and will order them again.
on 20 June 2014
these dont fall apart, unlike my last relationship... just the ticket for getting make up off ya face guys, or egg
on 23 April 2014
These pads are ideal for facial cleansing and I always take them on holiday as it is light and easy to pack. The pads themselves are thick enough to cope with a cleansing cream, toner and/or eye make-up remover, and are very soft so no scratches! I'd definitely recommend these for daily use.
on 17 June 2014
These cotton pads were good value for money, but unfortunately if needed for removing make up, etc they are not especially big. I personally prefer them a bit bigger, but overall they are good cotton pads and lasted well