on 14 December 2013
This item is excellent value for money, got the first dvd in this pack from somewhere else and it was terrible, so it went back, with this being a double and being cheap I wasn't expecting much but thank goodness it is fine
on 10 April 2013
Couldn't find Harry Potter with 1 and 2 together. So was very happy when I found it, plus with a great price which was a bonus. Great product that I received in a couple of days. Can't complain.
on 26 October 2013
Having seen this in 2D at the cinema which I thoroughly enjoyed. So when the 3D was made available, I bought it to enjoy watching this in the extra dimension. But for 3D it was disappointing. It certainly gave good depth of field but it didn't really exploit the full 3D experience as I have seen in many other 3D DVDs. I didn't feel it warranted paying the extra over the 2D Blue Ray DVDs available.
on 28 November 2015
Quite long and the 'darkest' of the series. As it is parts 1 and 2, I would have preferred to have the option of one single sized case with 2 disc holders rather than 2 separate single cases. Quickly delivered though.
on 23 July 2015
Great entertainment and excitement
For a very fair cost we the family will enjoy again and again by one and all.
So can I now take a moment please on behalf of our whole family group to state loudly here and now
...`We Thank You`
on 5 March 2015
Considering this HP story is of quite a recent vintage, it is most surprising that the quality is so poor. 3D is almost non-existent to the point where you wonder if it exists at all. Blu-ray video is also of very poor quality, grainy and so dark, that at times you can hardly see what's going on. Add in the white flashes that occur at odd intervals with sound glitches... well, you get the picture, or rather you don't.

Fair do's to Amazon, their return system, should you ever have to use it, is much like some of their packaging - hassle free.
on 26 December 2014
Probably fairly pointless to tell anything about the story here, but worth describing the 3D experience I believe. Overall it is pretty good for a post production conversion, some scenes are better than others but overall it's worth the extra effort to see the 3D version. There are a couple of glitches, one in particular at the end of the 2nd movie where a section of the final scenes at the castle is in reverse and everything suddenly goes very weird, but it's only for about 30 seconds. For information about the films I am sure there's lots of other reviews that add lots of useful detail. Suffice to say it's the final HP film(s) and it's really rather better than I expected, much more grown up than the previous episodes and a very fitting end to the series. Strongly recommended :)
on 6 March 2013
Firstly lets clear up the issue of what comes in this box set.
You get a 2D BLURAY copy and a 3D BLURAY copy of both films, 4 discs in total.
If you have a 3D TV this is a must have (even at £22) looks stunning, sounds stunning.
Delivered super quick and packaged very well.
55 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2015
I needed these for my son as I gave him a boxed set of 1-6 before I realised there were more to come. This now completes his collection and he is very happy. In excellent condition and arrived promptly.
on 16 November 2013
I normally don't like films that have been made from books that i have read as i am constantly comparing them, however my eldest child wanted this film so i bought it and was very surprised.
You can tell why they had to make 2 films because the book is all here almost every page!
Excellent and a fitting ending to the series.