on 4 January 2012
If you're particular about what you put into your body; note this is an organic, fairly traded product with more than a nod to the consideration of people & our planet's welfare.

I drink only herbal teas & this flavour is now included in my favourites list. For those who tend to add honey for sweetness...wait & try without first. For my taste, this flavour is sweet enough with no hint of the tart sourness often associated with wild-berried fruit. It has a rounded, full bodied, unctious flavour. Ingredients: hibiscus, liquorice root, rose-hip, nettle, pineapple & bilberry.

Contraindications re liquorice root & hyper tension...avoid excessive consumption.

If like me, you often forget about your hot cuppa, never fear... this infusion sipped cold is still palatable. Even by Tesco's prices (my local supermarket) which change as often as the weather, the bulk price offered here is cheaper. A worthwhile buy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 November 2011
Note:my edited review 1/12/14- the makers seem to have altered the ingredients and are not as nice as they once were, have a strong strange taste in the background, so my wife has stopped drinking them, doesn't like the new taste. Why do manufacturers keep changing things? I do not know if it is because pineapple is now an ingredient, not exactly a wild berry!

My original review marked these as excellent, having aided my wife's digestive problems at the time and she found them delicious and drank them regularly.
When it comes to herbal tea they generally taste much less pleasant than Tea and Coffee however this product is totally different.

Its a full on taste of fruity wild berry that hits your taste buds and produces a very strong, natural and refreshing taste. It's not something that I drink everyday but it's a good entry herbal tea for people who haven't tried herbal teas.

There aren't many that taste as nice as it and I recommend it.
on 13 December 2012
The only time I had tasted these before ordering was in the Morrisons restaurant but, unbelievably, they don't actually sell them - how odd! I was delighted, therefore, to find them on the Amazon website, with the added bonus of having them delivered on a regular basis. Excellent.
on 21 July 2015
Only about 2% from the actual berry in this tea. Taste is ok, a bit sour and very rich. Not my cup of tea :) But like that bags are not bleached and will try different flavors until find what I like. Thank you though.
on 24 September 2012
I often find that fruit tea bags, particularly berry ones, smell really nice but then don't really taste of anything. I'm pleased to say these smell lovely and do actually taste as lovely as they smell!
on 12 February 2014
Maybe these bags once saw a wild berry, but the flavour didn't stick around. The taste is very strong pineapple and liquorice root. As you'd expect from the actual ingredients. I think the name and picture are pretty misleading.

I foolishly thought there was some secret to the blend which would make it taste like berries in spite of this. Nope. Pineapple and liquorice. And absolutely tonnes of liquorice, which will set off migraines if you're susceptible (like I am). Not pleased with these at all.
on 24 March 2016
My absolute favourite fruity tea, more flavourful than any other I've tried. Plus, I think the antioxidants in the berries have kept a few winter illnesses at bay - I've woken with a tickly throat twice this winter, and both times after a few cups of this tea was back to 100%.
on 29 January 2014
This is one of the frutiest teas I've tasted, though (like all herbal teas) you do need to give it the full 5 minutes and swirling/dunking/stirring to get the flavour out. I've taken to half-filling my 1/2 litre mug at the start of the day and then simply adding a new bag and a little more water each time I refill, though at home the normal cup I can fill to the top.

Will be ordering more shortly.
on 7 June 2013
This was a good price compared to the shops. Not many stock it now and we found it originally in Dublin. It is definitely the strongest flavoured and best tasting herbal tea we have tasted. I have tried it on all my friends and they agree.