on 26 April 2017
Fast delivery. Wonderful flavour
on 21 July 2017
Very highly recommended
on 9 September 2017
Smells and tastes fishy... revolting! Can't believe the predominantly 5-star reviews!
on 8 November 2015
Yum!
on 20 October 2017
The tea was not decaffinated! I was ill after drinking it as I am allergic to caffeine so I know it wasn't decaffinated!
on 5 June 2015
this tea is lovely with such a nice flavour and it works out at a great price to buy them on here. i only normally have one green tea a day as it can make me feel a little sick otherwise, i also only have it either with food or afther.
on 28 December 2014
I drink about 5 cups of green tea every day and have been for the past 2 years or so. However - I suddenly realised (duh) that the tea I was drinking was full of caffeine! My healthy choice didn't seem quite so healthy after all. After a quick search on Amazon I found these Clipper teabags and promptly placed an order and was not disappointed.

This Clipper green tea tastes great - I have found that many green teas can taste bitter either just in general or when they are left too long to steep. This isn't an issue with this tea - it has a gentle and quite sweet taste.

I used to work in the Clipper factory for a summer job so I know how seriously these people take their tea and the manufacturing process - you can rest assured that the tea is of very high quality.

Don't be concerned to see the teabags look a little yellowish; this is simply because the teabag material is undyed (we are mostly used to unnaturally dyed teabag colour) which makes the product even more 'green'!
on 22 May 2014
I LOVE Clipper teas!
The taste is by far superior to any other teas I've tasted, and believe me, I've tried a lot!
Clipper teas don't leave a tanin ring around the cup, they taste fresh and their Green tea has the added bonus of being beneficial to your health. The fact that its decaf is even better, meaning I can enjoy a cup before bed.
I also love the fact that all their teas are Fairtrade and Organic so I cup sup my cup with a satisfied, if not slightly smug smile!
Buying the bulk packs is also brilliant as it saves a fortune on the supermarkets...see afore mentioned smug smile....
on 9 September 2015
Lovely fresh tea, delicious. Buy some, but check the price against the supermarket first. It is regularly on offer for a pound a pack there. Not sure why it is so expensive here, it should be cheaper without all the overheads.
on 30 December 2013
i purchased this product as i cant drink regular green tea and needed decaf and am pleased to say that after years of trying to loose weight i have had success with this tea helping me to detox.