on 6 December 2012
This has ended up on the spare bed as it wouldn't fit on my main bed as it sits inside a frame and there was nowhere for the very sturdy and rather short lead and control to go. I have seen much better designs elsewhere since I bought this one.
on 16 December 2012
This is a lovely product, I have never owned an electric blanket before and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to fit and the instructions are helpful. The blanket takes a good hour at least to heat up (I tend to leave it for two) but as long as you are organised you can time it so it is heated up ready for bed time. The led light is a useful tool so you know when the blanket is on and 4 heat settings gives a great choice.
on 29 May 2013
Does what its supposed to do.
But be aware that the blanket only has a mains connector on one side, so cannot be operated from either side & has to have a wall socket on that side.
on 7 February 2014
This electric blanket which I bought for my daughter for Christmas was not as efficient as my own. I have stayed at her home and used the blanket and the maximun heat was nowhere near the heat of my own. Probably the reason was that I paid about £15 00 more for my blanket, having said that my daughter is delighted with it.
on 13 January 2014
We had an electric blanket from a store which believes every little helps and frankly that was better. This only has one control, and doesn't seem to heat up very much. The wires inside are very noticeable even with the fleecy blanket. Shame.
on 29 January 2014
This blanket is perfect for me. I have it connected to a timer so the bed is nice and warm ready for me. I found it easy to fit and it is secure. It is very much cheaper to heat the bed than the bedroom :-)
on 23 September 2013
Nice heated blanket easy ti fit and soft. Downside is the lead to the control needs to be a little longer as its difficult to turn off and see it . My elderly mum cannot turn it off from her bed as the lead hangs down and cannot put it under her lillow or near to her.
on 1 December 2013
This is a marvelous product. Easy to fit to the bed and very easy to use. Other reviews where they say it is too small is misleading. Maybe they have a queen or king sized bed. Would recommend this product to anyone thinking of buying an electric blanket.
on 12 December 2013
I was attracted by the larger area than the others, along with the name.
i doesn't get very warm. and the only useful setting is full-on.The only way you can get anything like that toasty feeling when getting into bed is to turn it on a good three hours head (and have a heavy duvet).
It has a controller with four settings. What is the point of four subdivisions of not-very-warm? The mains lead connects to the blanket via a connector that's meant to lock the plug so it doesn't fall out. You can't push the plug in far enough for the clip to engage. It just doesn't fit.
The lead between the connector and the controller is absurdly short so the controller barely emerges from beneath the undersheet.
I will only keep it as long as it takes to find a better one.
Product design? a GCSE technology student could do better.
on 25 February 2014
An excellent value for money purchase. Model chosen because of the one switch type. Has worked perfectly. Essential to ensure plug fully home in position.

See one answered question