Colour: Soft Peach|Change

I got this blusher in Soft peach and cannot recommend it highly enough. It applies like a dream- I use my fingers or a stippling brush. The blush looks quite dark and intense in the pot, but once applied gives the most natural soft flush of colour on the cheeks, as if lit from within.
on 12 February 2014
When my Max Factor soft touch creme blush ran out I saw this and though more expensive, thought I would give it a go. The colour (sunset) is very nice and similar to the soft fawn shade of my previous Max factor blusher (maybe slightly darker). However, it is definitely more pigmented then Soft Touch and only a little is needed to achieve a nice touch of colour which seems to last better too. I am going to check out some of the other shades now that I've tried it.
on 28 August 2014
Beautiful bright, clear pink coral blush with a slightly greasy texture (contrary to the cream browser of this line). Gives a lovely glow although there is no shimmer.
on 28 October 2015
Very small, nice product though. Using daily and loving it. Next time I'll probably go for Daniel sander watercolour liquid as I think it will be better value
on 28 July 2014
I found this colour good, but product was difficult to apply, did not smooth over skin, but dragged somewhat.
on 26 September 2014
This is a fabulous product. Glides on and looks fantastic.
on 18 May 2015
said it was soft coral nothing like way to pink for me
on 28 September 2015
This is brilliant can't wait to try more of this make
on 24 June 2016
Bright pink stays on quite well and pretty
on 9 October 2015
So small and really greasy on the cheaky