Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 December 2011
I had been looking for a replacement iron and after reading the reviews on this model I decided to place my order. I am absolutely delighted with this product, looks good, irons superbly and most importantly is not too heavy to hold. Heats up really quickly and the steam function is fantastic, this iron also has a self-clean function which as I live in an extreme hard water area is very important, as I have had to replace my last couple of irons because they became clogged and wouldn't work. Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
on 21 April 2012
I read the reviews before purchasing this iron and they were spot on!!!! Brilliant iron just used it for the first time, light to use, smooth on the clothes and fabulous. Cannot praise enough I actually enjoyed ironing and it was much quicker to finish task. Waiting for the rest to dry so can iron again!!!
on 7 October 2015
I've been using this iron for over a year and it is great! Really great. I live in London and haven't descaled it once yet and it's still going strong, steaming away like a locomotive and flattening my shirts like an elephant. When you have an iron of this quality you must accompany it with a decent board with thick foam to get maximum creaselessness.
on 27 October 2011
The Phillips GC2920/02 Powerlife Steam Iron is light weight, heats up very quickly and irons to perfection. The water chamber is large; the button feature helps to iron shirts with ease.
on 9 January 2014
I am sorry to say this is probably the worst iron I have had. It doesn't seem to be particularly steamy & has stuck to some of my clothes meaning it has a brown coating, may be the way I used it but I have never experienced this with any other iron. I am now looking at replacing it
on 24 November 2017
Works a treat.
on 6 October 2013
I like the fact that it so much lighter than my previous steam generator, it meands that I can iron without aggravating my inheret back injury unduly
on 18 March 2015
Great iron very happy with it and would recommend it.
on 23 August 2013
Iron was fantastic except it only lasted 3 months!
Disappointed that it just stopped working, have checked fuse etc luckily my old iron is still reliable
on 16 May 2013
Looks good and works well but rather heavy, especially if you are doing a long session! One the plus side, the weight helps get rid of the creases.